[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/polo/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
As an American, can I wear Fred Perry without looking like a wannabee Brit? What kind of polo shirt brands are /fa/ to wear as an American? Tommy Hilfiger? Ralph?
>>
>>11167726
sure, if you want people to now you;re a skinhead, fuck what am i saying, americans don;t think about that shit
>>
File: Eagle%20Soaring-2[1].jpg (190 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Eagle%20Soaring-2[1].jpg
190 KB, 500x500
>>11167726
>>
test
>>
>>11167726
Fred Perry is fine, go for it

Best polo shirts are Lacoste, though.
>>
>>11167726
Am a brit but have that exact fp shirt. Shit fits so cash in a small
>>
>>11167745
>Shit fits so cash
what brit ever says that
>>
>>11167726
>Tommy Hilfiger? Ralph?
lmfao
>>
Tommy and Ralph can look good as long as you don't look like a entitled rich kid
>>
>>11168240
Tommy is poorfag tier m8. Ralph is for plebs
>>
>>11167741

Did it work?
>>
>>11168240
>Tommy
>Polo ralph
>expensive
>>
>>11167726
Fred Perry and Lacoste are good. Original Penguin was decent 10 years ago, but now it's meme tier. Polo Ralph Lauren is mallcore trash for plebs and minorities. Vineyard Vines is kys tier.

Really though, just find an unbranded polo that fits best at whatever price level
>>
I was thinking of getting this one, and wearing it with navy chinos and maybe some white sneakers.

Do you think it would work?
>>
>>11169263
Sounds a bit colourful homeboy
>>
>>11169263
Yeah I think it could, pretty colorful but give it a shot
>>
Is Boast a good brand?
>>
>>11169263
It's risky but you might be able to pull it off
post pics
>>
How do you guys feel about longsleeved polo shirts?
>>
>>11170473
I think a striped long sleeve would look good, like Steve from Blue's Clues
>>
>>11169263

Nice one, Spidey
>>
>>11170473
You mean rugby shirts?
They're pretty cool.
>>
>>11167742
Preach
>>
Get Boss if you have skinny arms, I always found that their sleeves are slightly fighter than other brands
>>
>>11167742
Lacoste fit like shit for a lot of body types and the quality has greatly declined.
>>
I have a bunch of Lacoste and Polo RL and Fred Perry. FP are the nicest but run small and are a pain to find. Lacoste just don't seem to be that nicely made, to be honest, and run a little small but not as much as FP. Polo are comfy as fugg.

I think FP is fine as long as you don't button them to the top like a faggot.
>>
>>11167726
I have 3 FP polos and I love them. Pretty easy to wear with just about anything. The quality of fabric is great and the construction and fit are on point. Just an all around good polo, if you don't mind getting a nod from every skinhead/oi punk/mod you cross paths with.
>>
>>11173497
buttoning the top button is where it's at though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.