[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been wanting an m65 coat for a while. Are they still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I've been wanting an m65 coat for a while. Are they still /fa/? Which brand is the nicest? I'm thinking the Alpha Industries one is really nice. Anyone have pics or own this coat?
>>
>>11165525
I tried it on the other day.

Gay as fuck
>>
>>11165525
I almost bought this, such a nice coat but went for the helo bomber one. They're /fa/ according to the tux guide. Also this belongs in the fuccboi questions thread.

http://tuxbell.com
>>
just go to your local army surplus store and cop whatever works you fucking idiot we can't tell you what will make you look cool.

Educate your fucking taste.
>>
What are some acceptable camos?
Flecktarn is pretty cool and doesn't make you look like a tryhard soldier roleplayer.
>>
>>11165573
peadot 44
>>
Worth getting one rn if I live north Georgia?
summers around the corner after all
>>
>>11165573
French CCE is an easy choice
Strichtarn looks good on outerwear such as parkas
Alpenflage is cool but hard to pull of
Swedish m90 is one of my favorites. It has a cool techweary-vibe to it
>>
>>11165549
Go sit in the corner till you feel better.
>>
File: Field jackets.jpg (1 MB, 4104x2568) Image search: [Google]
Field jackets.jpg
1 MB, 4104x2568
Herno (left) and Aspesi (right) make some good field jackets.

Especially the Herno one is really good quality.
>>
>>11165525
Find your local surplus shop and get a real one.
>>
Speaking of the M-65, I've got a Medium Regular from Alpha Industries of the Coat and Liner that I was looking to trade for a Small Regular. It's less than 3 months old, I just finally decided I wanted the smaller size and I'm out of the return window. Anybody know where I should turn for something like this?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.