[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason to bother with fashion, lifting, styling etc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Give me one reason to bother with fashion, lifting, styling etc when a guy like pic arrives and steals all the attention.
>>
Because these guys are extremely rare
>>
>>11165195

yep, and he can only take one girl. or maybe 2 lol. still plenty of fish. anyway lifting, fashion, grooming, etc. is all about being the best version of yourself. don't concern yourself with others. if you can improve from a 5 to a 7 by lifting and dressing well, wouldn't you want to do it?
>>
>>11165186

he probably lifts for movies and he usually dresses well and has a stylist

??
>>
so you basically live for other people approval
kys rn
>>
People generally look decent. Exceptionally good and bad looking people are the outliers.
>>
>>11165222
yeah, but he wouldn't need to, to pull girls
>>
>>11165238

Well, women see past these average guys. They only want the best looking ones.
>>
>>11165222
>he probably lifts for movies and he usually dresses well and has a stylist
This.

>>11165247
>yeah, but he wouldn't need to, to pull girls
That's a bit silly. He can pull girls because he's attractive and famous. Those two things come, at least in part, from the effort described. It's not like if he was some sort of 300 lb neckbeard he would have ever gotten into the situation he's in now.
>>
>>11165217
He'll take home only 1-2 girls, but he'll get the attention and be the subject of every girls' fantasy around him. If you have a girl and he walks by, she'll be thinking about him.
>>
File: Jonah-Hill-9.jpg (288 KB, 878x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jonah-Hill-9.jpg
288 KB, 878x1200
>>11165257
>It's not like if he was some sort of 300 lb neckbeard he would have ever gotten into the situation he's in now.
>>
it's not only about girls
>>
Look nice for your own benefit, faggot. Finding happiness in the validation of others is a shit way to live.
>>
File: brd.jpg (149 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
brd.jpg
149 KB, 634x1024
>>11165186
how does brad manage to still look good with a massive lazy eye?
>>
>>11165278
Just laughed in the middle of my classroom. Thanks for this, Anon.
>>
>>11165278
kek
>>11165587
>massive lazy eye
u blind?
>>
>>11165587
doesnt look good
>>
>>11165587
That is an incredibly subtle 'flaw'
>>
>>11165249
In a sense, but attraction is tied more to power than physical looks
>>
File: .jpg (47 KB, 1039x779) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
47 KB, 1039x779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00LA9y9ro6g
just lol @ your life if girls don't act like this when they see you
>>
>bother with fashion
I don't even bother with fashion, why should I? everyone buys clothes, I just choose clothes I like that fit me, it's not that hard.
>>
test
>>
>>11165269
Why don't you kill yourself since living is such a pain then?
>>
>>11165730
When we are talking about extremely handsome like Pitt, I would bet power isn't on girls mind.
>>
>>11165580

Lol back at you. Happiness from validation from others is the only way to be truly happy.

If you don't look like brad pitt you are invincible.
>>
>>11165186
>being hetero
>>
>>11165186
I looked completely average before I started caring about that shit but honestly I'm hot as fuck now compared to my old self and to a lot of others playing in my division

be the best version of yourself, because if you are you appreciate yourself more and believe in yourself to the extent of your actual capacity and not the moody mindset you happen to have at the moment

inb4
>responding to r9k
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.