[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rich chinese exchange student core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1444995112563.png (631 KB, 1600x905) Image search: [Google]
1444995112563.png
631 KB, 1600x905
post some inspo
>>
File: mcmbag15.jpg (214 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
mcmbag15.jpg
214 KB, 600x408
Can't start the thread without these m'man
>>
File: maoquotes.jpg (391 KB, 643x908) Image search: [Google]
maoquotes.jpg
391 KB, 643x908
cant 4get
>>
I wish I could take some pictures theres a community college and its literally packed with them all the guys wear stussy hats and shirts with cargo pants and the girls wear loose cardigans with round glasses
>>
off-white (also applies to koreans)
>>
Female Chinese exchange students are the /fa/est girls around here desu.
>>
>>11164062
>a community college
>>11164073
>around here
Where.
>>
>>11164073
L O N D O N
>>
>>11164068
Saw some guy wearing an off white looking jumper, but it said black instead of white on the back. Is that an actual thing?
>>
only thing is they are permanent, not exchange students at my uni baka
>>
>>11164228
a jumper? sounds like the off-white x POOL aoyama collar but they only released a shirt and a few flannels iirc
>>
>>11164319
Right must have been that. Often see off white around at uni but have never seen that before
>>
>live in new england
>chinese exchange students drivemest expensive cars in town
>walk around with those BOY clothes on
>literally fascist imagery
>they have no idea
>all overweight, self conscious looking, smoking chinese cigs
>>
>tfw you will never be rich enough to cop designer clothes without giving it obsessive thought and budgeting
>>
I hate those fag. Feel bad for the non-rich Chinese though.
>>
Thank fuck I went to a school in a place so cold no Chinese family wanted to send their spoiled ass kids there. We mostly got Swedes and Aussies who were cool and effay as fuck
>>
>>11164402
>>11164759
>>11164769
>>11164872
Sucks for the one's who are actually born here.
>I can confirm
>>
>>11164073
this x1000

[spoiler]they're also really easy because nobody is nice to them and they crave attention[/spoiler]
>>
>>11164052
Pic-related is quite true except for pants. They usually wear black sweatpants
>>
Michigan State. Thats all imma say. I was lucky enough to room with one for a semester at the lodges. Kid was 19 and drove a BMW X6. He would go out to eat and drop like $150 on dinner, tip 25% and he wouldnt blink an eye. Very generous guy.
>>
>>11165653
do you have any stories to tell?
>>
It's not that some of their stuff don't look nice, but it doesn't look good on some them.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
OC
>>
>>11166929
gotta be toronto
>>
>>11166946
boston
>>
>live and study in Japan
>Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are extremely distinguishable from their fashion
>>
>>11167790
Can you provide an example?

Chinese: Givenchy Gisuppe Xanotti, Jimmy Choo, Balmain, Ironic 90s Dadwear
Koreans: Off-White, Supreme, HBA, Vetememes, K-Pop endorsed Rick Owens
Japanese: Final Home, Post-punk and punk infused, normcore, palewave, qt3.14 core
>>
>>11167855
i feel as if japan shares some of koreas
>>
>>11167855
Japan wears more supreme than any country in the world
And tons of fake rip off shit
>>
>>11167855
Spot on for the Koreans

Rich Chinese: Off-White, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, CDG, MCX

Japanese: Supreme, CDG, mori girl stuff, palewave, lots of loose-fitting things with a Uniqlo base
>>
File: Xiao_0964_Rglossier05.jpg (197 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Xiao_0964_Rglossier05.jpg
197 KB, 600x800
>>11167855
Chinese always have MCM bags. Atleast here in the UK.

Also w2c /fa/ asian gf? :(
>>
>>11168364
>MCM bags.
I fucking hate how these things look.
>>
>>11164062
>Parents spend $ for kid to go to community college in NA

top kek chinks r retarded
>>
>>11170144
That's because they go back to China and employers think it's the same thing as going to Stanford.
>>
>>11170144
Actually, this option makes the most sense though:
>don't speak the language
>why spend more to go to a bigger school when you just need to lay the linguistic foundation and then transfer

The whole dynamic is pretty interesting from where I'm standing as 1st-gen Chinese-American.
>>
The race's distinct facial features makes them so beautiful, latinos look just like either europeans or blacks. Their high performance intelligence makes them disposed to higher class jobs, even their gangs are helpful and not as cannibalistic to their kin.

Although the chinese in thailand are just like the jews in american.
>>
File: IFYOUNGMETRODONTTRUSTYOU.jpg (46 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
IFYOUNGMETRODONTTRUSTYOU.jpg
46 KB, 500x490
>>11170534
naw, the chinese are like jews no matter where you are. the similarity likely comes from genetic inheritance of factors like intelligence, which jews and eastern asians sit on the higher end of. the social tensions in regards to race stem from a denial of physical reality that the races are different. people feel bad saying race x are more or less prone to trait y and this denial is one of the things getting in the way of actually finding solutions to these issues.
kek rev up the race war kek im on fa heres a picture of xiao wen
>>
I'm from vancouver bc and this is fucking great. Needs black pants and MCM bag and it's good to go
>>
>>11171355
cbc from vancouver too
>>
>>11170732
i like you alot
i feel like i can tell what kind of person you are and youre probably really chill and pretty smart
good luck with your endeavours friend
>>
>>11171673
what? this is the same college freshman pseudo-intellectual tripe that passes daily for meaningful insight on boards like /fa/ and /r9k/. did you just discover 4chan?
>>
>>11165653
elaborate plz anon

I like anecdotes
>>
>>11171355
Every day at ubc I see asian kids wear literal nazi imagery but that's somehow socially acceptable for them

wake me up
>>
>>11165843
There some Chinese exchange program here? I see Chines all around at my school, and they are always the most effay.
>>
They're appropriating white culture

Imagine if white people were petty enough to berate them for it the way blacks do to everyone
>>
>>11172403
But asians are good business people and they score well in school, at leasts the ones that make it, i'm not promoting the model minority lie, but asians are in a higher class than blacks and latinos.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.