[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/jap/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: omotesando.jpg (171 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
omotesando.jpg
171 KB, 532x800
Why are the Japanese alone so God Tier in fashion? What made an angry island nation of warriors and katana fedora ninjas turn into a mild mannered nation of fashion icons?

Korea as always is a mix of China and Japan.

Why are Chinese always so boring? I swear their entire existence hinges on making money and mentally abusing their children until they learn to make lots of money.

Sorry I digress, my point being that Japan is alone in Asia in being fashion gods and I want to know why that is and you can post Japancore inspo in here as well.
>>
>>11161937
asian body types makes anything look good
>>
They make the best of what they have.
>>
>>11161937
pic related is absolute bullshit
>>
dude looks like a clown
>>
Japan is effay asf as usual. kooks and chinks just try to emulate their success but fail. Also the temperature weather makes for good fits in Nihon
>>
>>11162946
dude looks like a elementary school girl who starts a detective agency and the first mystery is some bullshit like, who cut anna's pigtails
>>
>>11161937
are you postulating that the person in the pic is effay?
>>
>tfw no qt jp boyfie
>>
>>
tb2bh the pic isn't a good example but it's still tru that Japanese are effay asf
>>
File: ja798.jpg (469 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ja798.jpg
469 KB, 1024x768
feel like aesthetic refinement is innate in a way not found in other cultures, like the culture and environment suffuse an understanding in people from birth
>>
Asia is all about "face", that's why alot of the foreign kids have the gaudiest and trendy brands

it's proof of wealth
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.