[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>worn a parting on my right for my entire life >find out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Cary.jpg (1 MB, 1699x2200) Image search: [Google]
Cary.jpg
1 MB, 1699x2200
>worn a parting on my right for my entire life
>find out that a parting on your right is code for 'I'm gay'

Why did my fucking barbers let me do this?
>>
>>11159687
but it isnt
>>
>>11159687
who the hell said that
literly the stupidest shit i ever heard
>>
>>11159695
http://www.menshairblog.com/classic-hairstyles-men-side-part-style-guide/
>>
>>11159704
>men's hair blog
OP it isn't the hair that's making you gay buddy.
>>
>>11159777
lmfaoo roast & trips
>>
>>11159687
>>>/highschool/
>>
>>11159804
>not wanting to be wrongly identified as a homo so you can avoid the unwanted advances of AIDS-ridden queers is /highschool/
>>
If you part your hair to the opposite side to where you crown is it will look like shit.
>>
>>11159687
no, it's code for "my hair whorl is on my right side and that's the natural place for a part"

if anyone told you different they're wrong
>>
Who the fuck doesn't change their part every week or few? Provided stimulation of hair follicles and increased lift if that's your thing (flat hair looks shitty no matter what your cut or features are).
>>
Like the earing thing? Thats kinda dumb op
>>
>>11159687
>parting on the right is code for being gay
That's Cary Grant, you fucking retard. Think before you shit through your fingers.
>>
>>11160646
Cary Grant was bi, bruh. Still the GOAT actor of all-time (inb4 Pacino and De Niro fags; Grant's performance in Notorious has more depth and nuance than anything they ever did)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.