[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this reddit fag jesus fucking christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: T33U2Yb.jpg (2 MB, 5686x3796) Image search: [Google]
T33U2Yb.jpg
2 MB, 5686x3796
Look at this reddit fag jesus fucking christ
>>
>>11158559

wtc pants?

rips look like shit but the fit on them is great
>>
>>11158559
He's chubby and needs to lose weight.
>>
this fit is why hedi left SL
>>
>>11158559

the fuck

those are all good pieces

why the fuck cant people coordinate a fit when they have nice clothing
>>
W2c shoes
>>
>>11159177
saint laurent
>>
>>11158602
the jeans and the jacket are falling apart though
also he's wearing a metallica t-shirt
I'm new to this whole fashion thing what's good about any of his clothes?
>>
>>11159189
Right now it is really fashionable to look like you don't give a fuck by wearing "distressed" clothing. Basically trying hard to look like they aren't trying hard.
>>
>>11159189
Not shit man. He looks like the dude that used to sell me weed out the back of shell
>>
>>11159193
What really irks me about all that is how fake they look. I'd much rather buy a pair of raw denim jeans and jacket and have them develop that distressed look over time as I wear them. It gives them a little more personality, you know?
>>
>>11159180

Are you new here?
>>
>>11159199
But we all know you're not going to do that
>>
>>11159205
Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>11159209
Have you?
>>
>>11159213
No, I've just worn stuff like Levi's in the past but I've been thinking about upgrading my basics wardrobe a little bit in a month or two. Might buy some Naked & Famous jeans to go along with a norse projects shirt or two.
>>
>>11159199
>plebs thinking their opinions matter
>>
>>11159189
>the jeans and the jacket are falling apart
do you have autism?
>>
>>11159218
>upgrading basics = following 2 years stale hype
You're the same as the OP fit, just more restrained only out of embarrassment and lack of money. Get taste or kill yourself
>>
>>11158559
>>
>>11159278
he looks like ted cruz
>>
>>11158559
He tucked his shirt into his boxers to show off the Supreme waistband. He should kill himself.
>>
>>11158559
Fuckin poser
>>
>>11159326
This. If the redditor who posted this fit is reading, please sell all your expensive clothes you don't know how to wear, donate the money to the Against Malaria Foundation, buy a helium tank+cpap mask and kill yourself. It's the only morally correct thing you can do.
>>
>>11159356
This. I don't even like metal and metalheads all dress like garbage but this dood is even worse by ripping off their subculture and trying to make it a "fashion" look.
>>
>>11158559
He, along with the outfit, looks very uncomfortable and fake.
>>
This guy is the definition of dressed by the Internet, this is why you see threads like "just bought X piece, how do I wear it" all over forums.
>>
why expensive clothes dont make you fashionable

tucking the shirt into his fucking underwear lmfaoooooooooooooooooo im done
>>
>>11159367
Metalhead here, the guy pictured is trying so hard he looks like a major goofball

of course it's a Metallica shirt
>>
>>11158559
Bath in blender core
>>
>>11158559
even his hat is distressed
>>
>>11159292
BUT BITCH IM BOBBY WIT DAT TOOL
>>
ugly people shouldnt bother with fashion
>>
>>11160762
aka 90% of /fa
>>
>>11160762
this is the rule to live by

if people just listened to this, this board would be top tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (589 KB, 1406x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
589 KB, 1406x2592
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.