[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ I need to find someone that lives in Korea. I want to import
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (71 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
71 KB, 2000x1333
/fa/ I need to find someone that lives in Korea. I want to import clothes from there and it's literally impossible to find anything online.
So basically, if you live in Korea and know something about fashion, or you know someone that know about fashion and stuff and speak english, I need to talk to you.
>>
OP here, I'm going to eat dinner now so I won't be on for a while
>>
>>11153042
What did you have for dinner?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>11153190
Just finished my dessert. I'm in Paris atm and went to a local restaurant next to my hotel.

> tfw menu only in french

Fish tempura with legumes
Some part of cow, and bone marrow
Chocolate dessert

> pic related
>>
Hey, I'm in Korea for the semester. Only like three weeks left though. What's up?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>11153362
Well the deal is that I want to get in touch with some Korean wholesalers, to buy and import their clothes to Europe.
I need to find a person in Korea that can speak english and can be in touch and visit the wholesalers like once a month.
Also that same person would have to look for the wholesalers (usually best place to start is at market places).
I would pay a percentage commission on the buying price which could vary from 500-1000usd a month from basically 3-4 full days work.

I want to buy that harajuku korean fashion bs that girls like, and socks and stuff.

Most important is that the person speaks english and korean, and isn't too shy to try something out
>>
>>11153386

Oh and just to clarify, I've been doing this work for a while, or about 10 years, so the person would get guidance from me.
>>
>>11153386
>>11153396
Sounds really cool and something I'd be into, but yeah, getting out of here in a couple weeks. Sorry OP, hope you find someone.
>>
>>11153401
Don't you have any local friends that could be intereted? Or contacts to a buyer agent? It would really help me out. I've been googleing like a madman trying to find agents, people over there don't seem to understand how damn important websites are ;-;
>>
>>11153386
Harajuku is japanese you retard
>>
GOD fukin dammit i just left korea 3 months ago i lived there for 9 fucking years why couldnt you wanted this earlier
>>
>>11153386
Is there people in Europe interested in this kinda clothes? It's weird
>>
>>11153031
hey im currently in korea atm but im serving time in the korean army. I'd be happy to help you if there is a way
>>
>>11153031
I can prob get out of the army once a month using vacations and stuff
>>
>>11153031
i've looking for ways to make money while Im out on vacation during the service and this actually looks like it can work
>>
>>11153031
email me if you still looking for someone
[email protected]
>>
>>11153448
I know that harajuku is Japanese,retard. I've been to Tokyo on that Harajuku whatever it's called street. The point is that I want to buy that korean style and the closest I can come up to is harajuku style. If you have a better word for it, go ahead.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>11155250
Ill give you a message,sorry I wasn't online for a while. I was walking around in Paris
>>
>>11153571
> it's weird

That's one of the reasons I want it. No point in competing with all the other brands, to sell everything everyone else is selling
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.