[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I not be this ugly? help please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: qlDhmbz.jpg (307 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
qlDhmbz.jpg
307 KB, 1932x2576
How do I not be this ugly? help please
>>
Achieve a high social standing and smile a lot, then you will be attractive. As long as you're not short
>>
STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING FACE ON THIS FUCKING BOARD
>>
Nose job would certainly help

Only get one from a top rated rhinoplasty surgeon
>>
fix hair
take off glasses
turn off the fucking lights
take a better photo
>>
don't look like you're about to fall asleep
tame your eyebrows
>>
>>11150448
*turn on the lights
>>
>>11150159
Hooooly shit, you are the ugliest girl I've ever seen that wasn't straight deformed or a landwhale. Sorry, but it's true.
>>
make-up, mostly under contouring.
>>
What sort of glasses would help him out?

I think round with thin frames would help draw attention away from his nose/forehead, but there's a good chance I just don't know what I'm talking about
>>
>>11150159
You're actually not that bad looking at all. You have very nice skin as well
>>
>>11150159
Asides from jew nose and 100% brow density your fine. Get thick frame glasses or contacts. Google some hair styles

Good luck with the jew nose. Like fucking damn that things a monster
>>
gross desu. cant think of anythign really. youre fucked
>>
>>11150448
what can i do with the brows?
>>
File: hello.jpg (28 KB, 713x535) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
28 KB, 713x535
i'm ugly too man you're not alone let's just go back to our home /r9k/
>>
>>11153015
oh god that moustache
>>
Holy fuck man. Y'hall white people is gross looking as shit

Get rid of those hideous fucking glasses. Get lenses or WAY better frames.

That mouth is a bummer. There's nothing you can do there sadly for u. Typical white people mouth. So disgusting!!!
I mean you could try to Kylie Jenner the shit out of them but it will probably look like a prolapsed asshole so don't.

That nose tho man.... the real problem is this nose. Get work done. Get a job a Arbys and save for a nose job. It will improve your appearance a lot!
>>
>>11153626
white people are the ugliest in the world
>>
>>11153626
I cant find a part of myself I like. i hate myself
>>
>>11153646
Don't say that. I was (partially) kidding. You're not even that ugly really.

The only problem really is the nose imo. And maybe if you dress really cool, if you're not overweight and have a nice personality you can even pull off that big ass nose. Cheer up bub
>>
>>11150159
Why do people still wear these shitty ass glasses
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.