[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AF1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Low, high, or none?
>>
Was planning on getting the low ones since they fit my style more and go better with shorts than the long ones. Your choice famm
>>
>>11148423
highs are pretty hard to pull off, lows are shitty.
>>
how american marketers convinced adults in your country that it's okay to buy kids shoes is beyond me. You people are so fucking gullible and dumb
>>
>>11148438
ok? Sorry dad, ill go put on my oxfords.

I might get the highs, but they dont really go with much.
>>
>>11148435
please dont get em mate.. you could do better
>>
>>11148423
Mids, highs are too tall and the lows are too chunky.
>>
>>11148423
low all white, versatile, clean, classic, interesting. I wish I copped a pair instead of Stan Smiths. better yet would be Common Projects bball Lows
>>
>>11148553
how comfy are stan smiths? I was considering getting some also. They look pretty uncomfy (as a NB wearer)
>>
>>11148553
copped the bball highs since noone wants them and i had no plain white shoes nor high tops really fuckin sick I reckon. pricey at full price but if you know your size/have tried them on definitely worth copping on sale.
>>
>>11148423
i like those shoes so much but everytime i fall for them i have to sell them because i can't wear them correctly.
>>
>>11148560
They're well padded and the leather is soft. I find them comfy but maybe to much so; they feel loose and even when you really tie them hard they just constrict where the laces are.

So yeah like walking on clouds but id prefer if they were firmer and hugged a bit more.

before anyone says something theyre the right size, i bought them instore to make sure
>>
>>11148438
>must wear a suit at all times
>muh masculinity
>>
>>11148562
they're sick, Ive wanted them ever since I saw doop post his beat-to-shit pair. but with that price and already owning white sneakers Ill have to give them a miss, unfortunately they're going to get harder and harder to find now theyve been discontinued
>>
File: $_57.jpg (144 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
144 KB, 1600x1200
i copped low ones used for 35 cuckbucks from ebay.
r8
>>
The only people I see wear them here are tumblrites. Would not cop.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 580x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 580x566
>>11148711
Matched with this
>>
>>11148711
doesnt that mean dont buy parkers either?

Af1's with blue jeans and tucked in white t for the classic 90's look
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 688x1032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 688x1032
>>11148731
Would do better with these imo
>>
>>11148741
true, they have more of a fad look to them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.