[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to barber >ask him to cut your hair short >barber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
>go to barber
>ask him to cut your hair short
>barber proceeds to give you pic related
>2014+2
>sporting this shrug-tier degenerate meme haircut seen only on insecute plebs and normies

Luckily, I intervened in time albeit ending up with slimmed sides and long mids.

What do you do, /fa/?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x310
>>
>>11148112
>bumping after 30 minutes
how about you kys
>>
Let it grow out and then get the haircut you want dickhead
>>
next time dont be so vague you pussy
>>
Show a picture because I'm not an autist
>>
well maybe stop being so fucking autistic about your hair and grow up for a starter
>>
>>11148108
Lol, I would kill for a haircut like this. I have thick, straight hair, and no barber can find my part line. They literally just cut at my shit until they think they've done enough. Right now my hair is so short on top you can see my scalp because the barber just gave up trying to give me a smooth, well-shaped combover.

Seriously, fuck you man. That haircut looks great.
>>
Show picture if not insecure pleb
>>
>>11148108
same for me, i showed pic aswell and she looked at it for literally one second and said "yup ok"

she just used 1 of the 4 cuts she could do i guess..
>>
>go to the barber I've been going to for a year or so
>usually he's good, I just show him a picture of Ezra Koenig and tell him what I want different
>last wednesday go to him again
>don't show him a picture because I just wanted what I had but a tad shorter
>told him to make the parting a bit lower on the head because my hair tends to part in the middle somehow when the parting is that high idk what's up with that
>also told him to give me a fade on the sides because I was curious what it would look like
>he starts cutting
>does the sides
>makes the parting really low, like where the side of the head ends and the top starts
>also makes the hair on the 'shorter' side of the parting like fucking 1cm long
>tell him "woah, that partings is kinda low, I don't want it to sit right at the end of the fade'
>'don't worry senpai, it won't'
>he finishes up
>I look like pic related only worse
I wanted to punch that cunt so much
I don't understand it, he's been cutting my hair for a while, how has he still not realized that I don't want to have a 2010 meme on my head bit a classic boyish side parting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.