[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't have the money for surgery. i can't look people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: why me.png (149 KB, 292x350) Image search: [Google]
why me.png
149 KB, 292x350
i don't have the money for surgery.

i can't look people in the eye, because most people start smiling for some strange reason. almost like they're laughing at my shitty eye.

fuck, it's bad enough im black, now i have to deal with this shit too?

can someone with a lazy eye ever look attractive? or am i doomed?
>>
save up dude.
>>
>>11147499
i think i have too but its not that much. sometimes i just look fixedly for a place and daydream and my eyes sleep
>>
>>11147526
do you feel self conscious when you look people in the eye?

it fucking sucks because i can't tell whether it's happening or not. when girls smile at me i can't tell if they're laughing or what the fuck is going on. feels bad, man.

>>11147517
any idea how much it might cost?

i know, youre not google. dont reply if you dont want to
>>
>>11147499
gain confidence man, you probably look fine and are worrying too much and asking here will just exagerate the problem
>>
>>11147561
okay

well i guess ill just stop worrying about that, then.

how do i cure my blackness though?

i dont hate being black, i just dont like how hard it is to get non black girls, since i dont like them, or live near any that look good.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 574x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 574x639
>>11147585
>>
>>11147599
kek

im not as dark as him, but i could use a smaller nose
>>
>>11147550
yeah i feel self conscious but about other things. it's all fear, fear eats the soul and i have a lot of it
>>
File: harlod 1.jpg (4 MB, 3533x2264) Image search: [Google]
harlod 1.jpg
4 MB, 3533x2264
>>11147619
other things like what, anon? maybe someone here can relate
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 251x280) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 251x280
You can still be fa, don't you worry.
>>
>>11147499
Being /fa/ isn't about being white. You can look good regardless of your race, just play to your strengths. Just find some solid inspo and quit worrying about what people think of you, it isn't your business anyways
>>
>>11147702
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x630
>>11147613
some negro inspo
>>
>>11147499
I have a crush on a cute boy with a lazy eye. so yes you can still be attractive. He gets girls too
>>
>>11147613
theres no shame in being black. every clothe you wear will look badass on you just because of it. it's bad to be a white ass fag who cumplain about everything and love pale aeshitetics u know
>>
>>11147734
This
>>
Anyone who laughs at that sort of thing is a fucking cockhead

It may be kinda funny the first time you see it, but after that it's just retarded to find funny
>>
Man, at least you have two eyes that you can move. I lost my left eye at the age of 4 (20 now). You know how much it takes to get up every fucking day knowing that you're not normal? I have a prosthetic eye that I'm super self conscious about, I can't take pictures without looking creepy as hell, I can't get girls, the only women that find me actractive are my mom and aunts. But don't worry man you have your self pride. Remember there's always someone who has it worse.
>>
I know that feel. I have a small penis and gyno and cysys on my testicles.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 620x372
>>11147871
explain
>>
>>11147871
You have a chance to pull off the Naked Snake look. Grow your beard, wear an eyepatch and smoke. Rolling in vagina.
>>
>>11147898
Fuck yes, good leather eyepatches are badass if you don't actually have vision in that eye - alternatively a samurai sword guard makes for an awesome looking eyepatch
>>
>>11147871
>wah, i get to wear an eye patch!

in all seriousness, sorry about that.

>>11147702
>>11147794
they look retarded to me...they dont look bad though. just retarded.

would smash that grill with my hot dog

>>11147734
>>11147821

i was only pretending to be self hating

>>11147797
this is good, considering i look better than him
not that he doesnt look good
thanks brah

>>11147804
thanks anon

>>11147877
ouch

i had a cyst in my ass crack a while back...

a couple surgeries later, im now left with a weird looking frankenstein tier ass

all that anesthesia made me a 5'10 manlet too

>>11147844
i wish people were more mature

i havent actually had anyone comment on it, but sometimes when i make eye contact with girls and they smile, it's almost like theyre laughing

it hurts not knowing
>>
>>11148017
I have a lazy eye too, but considering you think you're more attractive than >>11147797 I'd say they're smiling because you're a hot cunt.
>>
Im always trying to find the right eye when talking such people, and always succeed.

normies always gonna mess, its strange if you are not got used to it so far

always SMILE bro, it will give you more points im sure it comes up cool
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.