[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wornoutfuckingkillallthejews.png (1 MB, 1005x900) Image search: [Google]
wornoutfuckingkillallthejews.png
1 MB, 1005x900
is this type of fashion really acceptable to some of you? what happened to dressing like a normal human being? i hope you know the rest of the world is laughing at you
>"they just dont understand because they arent /fa/"
>"looking like a complete goon and spending shit loads of money on things that can be bought for the same quality for a fifth of the price is so /fa/"
>"dont worry guys,we just have superior intellects and they arent /fa/ so who cares lol"
i hope you all get hanged.
>>
no one here dresses like that
failed /thread
>>
youre goin through some stuff and i hope that you find a better outlet for your emotions rather than impotently raging at things that dont affect/concern you
>>
I've wondered about this myself, but I've come to the conclusion that /fa or fashion is more of a luxury or subculture thing. Yes, what you said is true, but as a saleman, I know people are more likely to buy a practicular brand, or what they believe everyone else likes over what they need/ what is better for them. And the truth is, we are all guilty in one way or another of this. Just my 2 cents
>>
>>11147080
finally someone who gets it
i also have come to terms with the fact that /fa/ like all the other boards on 4jenga are becoming overrun by faggotensi.
>>
>>11147068
youre right.. im very insecure of how i actually dress and how i look.. im 29 and still single i just need some way to let out my anger.. sorry
>>
>>11147090
^ kid thinks hes OP lol
>>
>>11147100
i am OP. I just need friends man idk where else to go
>>
nice troll kid
but no
im op.
get out.
>>
>>11147108
he's just saying what you're too afraid to say
>>
too afraid?
i feel like those who try to make assumption about other peoples lives are those who have shitty lives that are not up to potential themselves.
id say thats a fairly accurate (or as dj khaled says it, "akriate") assumption. yes?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 800x600
>>11147108
i am OP, i actually am 29 and single. my style is trash and cant afford high end clothing. Why cant people just like me for who i am? i just dont understand
>>
took the words right outta me mouth, nicole
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.