[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i allowed to touch the clothes in a designer store or is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 510f85d9aaec5.jpg (137 KB, 765x510) Image search: [Google]
510f85d9aaec5.jpg
137 KB, 765x510
am i allowed to touch the clothes in a designer store or is that a faux pas

this is a serious question
>>
No, you must stare at them until you've made a decision and you don't get to try anything on either before you buy it. The visual assessment should have been enough.
>>
May poke at them with their given sticks
>>
Yeah you can touch them
You need to solve the riddles told by the sales assistants in order to work out the codes for the individual safes that the garments are kept in first, though
>>
Lol idk but I did. I went into a Dolce and Gabbana store and touched some shit but it was all gaudy-old-foreign-couple-in-the-airport core. I didn't go in to buy anything though, can't afford it. I just wanted to see what was in there.
>>
It's encouraged that instead of using your hands, you should rub the tip of your penis on them
>>
>>11145054
this
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x855
you have to get past the gatekeepers first
>>
>>11144875
oh boy.
>>
>>11144875
They hand out rubber gloves.
>>
>>11145111
still don't see what others see in her and why they had to get married/have a kid.
>>
>>11146061
huge tits, huge ass.

>high test
>>
>>11145111
Jesus, they both look ugly
>>
>>11144875
Serious answer: Yes
Been to a few and they don't care. I went to a store and tried on 500 dollar shoes and didn't have a penny to my name, they don't really give a shit
>>
>>11146106
more like
>high fat
>>
>>11144875
>being intimidated by marketing and salespeople
Just poorfag things
>>
>>11144875
in Paris, fuck no you're not supposed to touch the clothes

anywhere else nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>11147684
>in Paris no
Oh fuck really, oops
>>
File: 1452545288697-psy.jpg (3 MB, 1000x1480) Image search: [Google]
1452545288697-psy.jpg
3 MB, 1000x1480
>>11147684
>go to Paris last summer
>intentionally spit on every local custom
>get weird looks and see people muttering angrily
>visibly offended wait staff everywhere
>tfw I've already won the gane because I wasn't born French
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.