[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are men rings /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What kind of rings should a man wear and should he wear at all?
>>
Everything is /fa/ if you are autist enough
>>
>>11142808

I'd say two. A simple one as your wedding ring and the other being a decorative one.

And just on the ring finger, of course.
>>
>>11142818
One on each ring finger or 2 on 1?
>>
baka, obv a cock ring m808 mi famalamia
>>
>>11142828

One on each.
>>
>>11142808
Tell me It looks bad.
>>
>>11142843
How i feel about symmetry.
>>
>>11142918
does it to you?
>>
>>11142818
Pffft haha what
>>
>>11143055

That's how it should be. Having too much metal on your fingers diverts the viewer's eye at them in a disadvantageous manner.
>>
Where do you guys find rings, I can't seem to find any internet site with good jewellery.
>>
>>11142808
The only ring anyone should wear is a wedding ring.

Everything else is tacky, and makes you look tacky or lower class.
>>
>>11142808
Not married, so no wedding ring, but I do wear my class of '09 ring on my right middle finger. The ring is silver and the gem is purple so it goes well with my overall wardrobe.
>>
>>11144366
Trunks had a few that he made himself. Those were actually pretty cool. didn't look like too much, which was good since it's fucking man jewelry, but still pretty cool.
>>
>>11142808
Dad wears his championship basketball ring everywhere he goes.
>>
>>11145407
>talks down on 'lower class'
>doesnt know about affiliation rings
nigger if you can only wear a wedding ring then what do you do with the ring for all those high class societies you belong to
>>
id say you can do a few. like 3 total. but if you have three rings on one hand and a watch its gonna look garish. personally if i had a reason to wear them, id rock two on my left hand and a watch that goes with them. and id also wear a bracelet on my right hand. but again, id need a reason. like someone would have to give it to me because im not about to go out and buy some man jewelry.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.