[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to increase my masculinity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: w.jpg (11 KB, 231x173) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
11 KB, 231x173
How can i stop looking like a faggot.Its so bad that everything I walk around the streets I wonder if everyone around me think I'm either dyke or some ultra faggot.I started working out,breathing from my nose and resting my tongue on the roof on my mouth but it doesn't make that much difference other than the slightly bigger jaw.
>>
Step 1: Don't come to this board, it's full of the shittest advice possible
>>
>>11142474
I don't have any idea where else to post it.
>inb4 fit
its even worse.
Also meant every time* not everything.
>>
Working out and buying Rick Owens increases testosterone.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1272x1590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1272x1590
gain 20 pounds of muscle, get a masculine haircut, dress like a man
>>
>>11142485
post on r/mfa, i'll actually be honest and say the guys over there are much more helpful than over here, like over 90% of the people here are just dicks who just get a kick out of being assholes
>>
>>11142490
Nah I will look even more ridiculous in rick owens
>>11142493
The thing is that I see even really fit people who have faggy face so it cant be only about workout.
>>
>>11142506
Also people tell me that I have really sad face expression that makes everything even worse.Is there a way to change this because i dont even feel sad but people always tell me about it.
>>
>>11142474
first post is best post

also
>asking a bunch of emaciated teens whose sole interest is clothing about how to be masculine
u dum dum
>>
>>11142525
Smile more often
>>
>>11142615
But i do even so often that that people ask me if im insane and it really doesn't help either.
>>
File: 1440051012462.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1440051012462.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>11142525
Stare at a mirror for hours until you learn how to not look sad.
I used to get the same thing, except people said I looked like I was about to strangle someone. But then I practiced holding my eyebrows higher and not frowning until having a much mellower look became natural.

Also about the worrying what people on the street think thing, just don't. Nobody will ever pay as much attention to your appearance as you will.
As long as you like the way you look that's all that matters. And if you don't, there's a 90% chance you can work on it.
You just gotta try different fits, styles and brands until you find what your looking for and have the experience to make better educated guesses, and maybe work on your body a bit too. You'd be surprised how much something small like just changing your posture can do.

Also accept that if you a natural born pretty boy, you're probably not going to be some chiseled Greek Adonis someday. It may sound generic, but you really have to own your own style, and if you want it to be manly, you have to make it manly yourself.
>>
>>11142640
>But then I practiced holding my eyebrows higher and not frowning until having a much mellower look became natural.
Thanks will try it for sure!I knew it was something about the eyebrows.

>And if you don't, there's a 90% chance you can work on it.
Well I like the way my face looks but its really feminized and it makes me cringe so hard.Maybe i will just do some test if nothing works.
>>
>>11142525
I have the exact same problem and exercises for facial muscles help a lot, there's plenty of tutorials online, just google it. I don't even have to do the whole exercise routine, I can just kinda flex my jaw and chick muscles whenever I can remember to do it and that alone does a good enough job of strengthening the right muscles.
>>
>>11142672
>chick muscles
just why am I such an idiot
sorry everyone
>>
>>11142672
Thanks would do that too.
>>
File: 1459716016338.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1459716016338.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>How can i stop looking like a faggot

Stop coming to /fa/
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 980x551
looking sad isnt always bad
>>
>get ripped
>buy menswear clothes with vibrant contrasting color
>get them tailored

not saying to wear pic related everyday, but this should give you a good reference in what I mean by color

look at his vibrant the colors are and how greatly the contrast. They make the individual aspects of every part of the fit (shirt, suspenders, shirt, flower, etc.) pop out, but also combine to make one unique outfit.
>>
>>11142470
The more you try, the more you'll never become one. First, be alpha.
>>
>>11142470
I like this Pepe. Birds are nice.

Saved.
>>
Suck some dick obviously
>>
>>11142493
reported for spam my dude
>>
>>11142640
that picture is beautiful thank you based mirror staring man
>>
>>11142493
That just looks fucking gay. Hyper masculine guys look gay. Take one gander into those beautiful blue eyes and you immediately understand that he enjoys slobbering on cock. [not a bad thing, kay Liberal MEDIA(get off my back)] Degenerate
>>
>>11143804
>saving someone else's pepe

reeeee
>>
If you're a white male your only choice is to Taekwondo to get strong. Then when someone tries to trash talk you again give them a spinkick to the head and watch them drop
>>
First things first get a mans body. So do starting strength or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 384x500
have some confidence
>>
>be a loner
>Saves your pepe
>slits wrists
>>
work out properly and make yourself bigger in the body.

after you are noticeably larger, mostly with muscle, you cannot look unmasculine. thick neck, thick forearms, trunks for legs, big shoulders and a massive midsection makes people look powerful.
>>
>>11142493
Do you think being a very pretty boy is also masculine ?
>>
>>11142485
r9k or pol then post results
>>
confidence

i have bad skin, bad posture, weird face, skinny body, shaved head but i dont give a fuck anymore and look proper filthy.

i used to be a goofy cunt being laughed at now people look at me and either ignore or stare until i look at them, even the scum littering my area dont say anything its a great feeling not being worried approaching gangs of fuckwits
>>
what foods and stuff do I need to consume to grow a beard?

what the fuck do I do to strengthen it
>>
>>11143858
That isn't "hyper masculine", but I know what you mean.

That's fuccboi-tier, but also somehow very white (believe me, I would know). He probably is pansexual or some shit.

If I stopped shaving or getting haircuts for a while, I can achieve that almost adolescent level of abandon when it comes to grooming. These types of models that use facial hair as part of their image though just weird me out.
>>
>>11142470
working out should be a no-brainer, it boosts testosterone, happiness, health and improves your appearance. fix your self-conscious attitude along with it and you'll be okay, not everyone is looking at you out there, they have their own shit to worry about.
>>
>>11143858
>>11148249
he looks overgroomed, that's why you get those homovibes
>>
>>11142470
>caring about how people percieve you.
You fucked up the first step OP.
Become an alpha.
>>
>>11142470
Work out your calves
Stop eating so much junk food
Stop wearing skinny jeans
>>
>>11148304
his eyes and lips are the bringer of himovibes
>>
>>11142494
I learned basically everything from MFA, then went to /r/malefashion then I went here to be said asshole and give people shit.

Op, go to MFA.
>>
>>11142470
1. Stop listening to /fit/
2. Stop listenting to /fa/
3. Get a black leather jacket, blue jeans, black t-shirt
4. Start smoking
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.