[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This always happens to my jeans. I blow the crotch out them thangs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
This always happens to my jeans. I blow the crotch out them thangs. I know I can't wear 'em every day and expect form to hold up, but do you have any tips to lengthen the lifespan of my jeans?
>>
patch them back together
wear higher waisted ones
buy thicker ones
wear looser ones (not preferable but it works)
>>
hey OP, I suffered from the same problem. My jeans would have a 6 month lifespan before crapping out on me. I recommend getting a pair of Paige's jeans made from their "Transcend" fabric. It's a stretchy almost spandex-y material that looks like denim. I've had a pair since October that I've been wearing literally every day and there have been zero signs of crotch wear.
>>
>>11140318
>shilling this hard
>>
I have this on one of the legs on a pair of jeans but it's maybe a quarter of the size. If I distress the knees too is it still acceptable to wear them?
>>
>>11140345
I grab my balls through the hole in mine desu, so it probably does not look too cool.
>>
Get into shit like raw jeans or just thicker jeans in general and then when they rip patch them or sew them up.

Other option is lose weight until your thighs don't touch near your dick so you pick.
>>
>>11140340
i mean, he asked for help and I told him what worked for me lol
>>
>>11140374
it has nothing to do with your thighs touching. it wore out along the seem its from the movement of your legs when you take steps.

>>11140345
no. you can darn them, or patch them. if you get it while its still small or before it rips it will be fine.
>>
File: IMG_20160405_211907.jpg (205 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_211907.jpg
205 KB, 720x1280
>>11140369
>>11140407
This is how it looks right now. I don't think it's really that bad at all. Might try patching them though.
>>
>>11140417
darn it if you're not lazy
>>
>>11140433
I really don't give a fuck, I wear cheap Old Navy jeans. I was just curious.
>>
The best thing you can do is have a tailor repair them when even a few fibers start to break. It's letting it go that causes the real damage. Otherwise you'll have to have them patched seriously like my beaters.
>>
>>11140440
Jesus, my dude, get your shit together.
>>
File: image.jpg (671 KB, 1932x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671 KB, 1932x1932
>>
stop buying shit jeans
>>
>>11140455

unable to post right side up chill out
>>
>>11140285
are they low rise? if so, you're gonna have to go up to midrise to avoid this

a denim composed of cotton and some elastane or lycra might add a bit of strength

you could also be wearing the wrong cut for your body
>>
How the fuck are you idiots able to blow out your jeans, get ones that fits properly

I've never in my life had jeans blow out on me, and I've used them in every situation imaginable from climbing to crawling
>>
File: 1022149_fpx.jpg (27 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
1022149_fpx.jpg
27 KB, 400x489
>>11140485

looking good, dan.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x489
>>11140497
>>
>>11140285
Wash more often, size up one, buy thicker oz denim

It's basically pick 2

Cheap, thick oz denim or long lifespan
>>
>>11140285
I always rip mine whilst dropping it low at the club. Is there any way to repair therm possibly?
>>
>>11140318
This worked for me too. I got a pair from Britches that had a bit of stretch to them. They lasted for a bit under a year where most jeans I get last 4-6 months at best.

Still, I usually patch my jeans together near the end of their lifespan. Its not effay but it pisses me off to no end to only get 6 months out of a $100 pair of jeans.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.