[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is a very popular inspo album on réddit. discuss thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 8AXUS86.jpg (279 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
8AXUS86.jpg
279 KB, 667x1000
this is a very popular inspo album on réddit.

discuss this, a very accurate view of the average redditor's fashion tastes

http://m.imgur.com/a/25qVm
>>
>>11139456

I like that fit
>>
>>11139456
I won't participate in the discussion of a foreign community
>>
File: cVXXs2J.jpg (488 KB, 2242x2989) Image search: [Google]
cVXXs2J.jpg
488 KB, 2242x2989
>this
>inspirational

the meme is true, and reddit tier trash like this is cringe
>>
Clearly caters to their demographic more, nothing wrong with that tho, what's your issue
>>
It only makes me realize how played out those fucking vans are
>>
>>11139483
Fuck I thought I was the only one desu
>>
>set of Star Wars and fucking Seinfeld

Cringe
>>
File: drAuXDV.jpg (379 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
drAuXDV.jpg
379 KB, 853x1280
The little things make this one for me

Like his socks and the sheet music

attention to detail/10
>>
/fa/ has better inspo and generally promotes better style than reddit but when it comes to posting actual fits is trash. I mean mfa's waywt is boring as hell but at least generally they actually try because they want nice comments and le upvotes, whereas 90% of the /fa/ waywt doesn't even care because it's not like you're gonna get any informative feedback anyway.
>>
>>11139507
I feel u
>>
>>11139467
I like this outfit but new straight away there was something wrong with it. I now raise that he looks like a massive man baby. I think it's the not very detailed silhouette mixed with the beard and the hat
>>
>>11139495
>Beanie
>Summer
What a fag
>>
>>11139593
>thinking that wearing a beanie during summer makes a fucking difference
you probably think you cant wear sweatshirts or long sleeves during summer either
>>
Everyone on Reddit comes off as really geeky, and they think being dorkier than the next guy is some form of accomplishment but it's seriously fucking sad that this is a generation of 20-40 year olds and that most are married with children.

That is the gene pool of the future of the human race bunch of rejects and blue color service laboerers
>>
>personal inspo album
>personal

i dun browse reddit but i come to /fa/ to laugh/cringe at the way you guys dress when /b/ gets boring.
>>
>>11139507
/fa/ has better taste and a bit of an edgier attitude since its filled with some sociable people and a mix of people with very specific skill sets Reddit in general tends to favor entertainment trivia and bullshit science you see on the 5oclock news with "studies show that..."
>>
>>11140527
When I was a teenager I used to do that but only because I was insecure of my body
>>
>>11140527
definitely can't do any of that in california unless you're in a beach city at night
>>
File: 7lH3b65.jpg (305 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
7lH3b65.jpg
305 KB, 1280x1920
Can someone help me ID the shoes?

>>11139495
Literally the only 10/10. Many good ones, but not as solid.
>>
>>11139495
>hey bro take a picture of me with my beginner level sheet music
fucking embarrassing
>>
>>11140617
you know he used a tripod and a timer on the camera
>>
>>11140598
Think I saw those at pacsun... Definitely Nike SB line
>>
>>11140542
Reddit just follow guides/"MAN"uals. They"re basic bitches.

/fa/ dresses their age.
>>
>>11139495
>>11139593
that's carhartt
that's quality
>>
>Hating all these fits just because you saw them on reddit

Most of these pictures have been in inspo threads on /fa/ at some point
>>
>>11140637
Killshot 2's?
>>
>>11140661
Half the people replying here are doing so because they saw some of these pictures on /fa/ and liked them and now doubting whether they should have liked/posted some of these images, or are insecure that their own style is "too reddit".

If you think this way please change or kill yourself.
>>
>>11139456
w2c coat
>>
>>11140598
Nike Killshot
>>
>>11140754
my bad, >>11140662 is correct, it's the Nike x Jcrew Killshot 2.
>>
>>11140647
16-18?
>>
Isn't mfa like targeted for guys who come from zero fashion knowledge? I never thought of it as some place to actually discuss fashion trends and such. More like for guys graduating from graphic tees and cargo shorts to something more palatable.
>>
>>11139456
Some nice fits in there desu but I see nobody at reddit ever implementing that kinda inspo. They all end up looking like some 09 style forum tier shit.
>>
>>11140622
that's even worse
>>
>>11139574
also the sweater texture and the coat clash heavily
>>
>>11140536
>implying 4chan isn't a bunch of socially crippled, unmotivated, autistic shut in manchildred (or literal children) that live with their parents past 20, and can't even do their own laundry or food
>>
>>11140814
BTFO
>>
>>11139456
>http://m.imgur.com/a/25qVm
So much Vans ...
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.