[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which color All Star IIs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: [email protected] (135 KB, 1523x868) Image search: [Google]
CO415B0A3-C11@10.jpg
135 KB, 1523x868
I'm torn between these 2 colors. The white would go better with monochrome fits but /fa/ keeps on raving that the parchment colored ones are GOAT but I don't understand why. I agree they look great though.

Help me choose /fa/.
>>
Both colors can be used interchangeably in almost every instance. The only time I could imagine is if you were going for something with distinctly the same white all throughout an outfit as either a secondary or primary color. Despite this I suggest the off-white just for virtue of less people wear that color. The off-white may also look better when heavily worn and dirtied, unsure on this though.
>>
>>11138129
parchments are pretty goat but dont be fooled, they get dirty just as fast as the all white ones
fyi the parchments come with both cream and white laces
>>
I like left better
>>
>>11138566
Oh they have replacement laces? That's pretty nice. The cream laces are probably more /fa/. Yeah they get dirty just as fast, and I guess the while ones will start to look like the cream ones in a half a year.

>>11138556
I asked my friends as well and a lot of arguments were made that too many people wear the white color. That's a good point. Can't wait to see what worn and dirtied ones look like.
>>
>>11138770
not really replacement more like optional
heres a really bad pic
>>
w2c parchment chucks when converse doesn't have a site for my country
>>
>>11138961
If you're an eurocuck like me then Zalando sells them. Also you might find them overpriced at a spors retailer.

>>11138930
Ah so the "normal" Converse shoelace comes with it. Thanks a lot for the pic anon!
>>
>>11138961
Eastbay
>>
>>11138930
quit tying your shoes so tight blad
>>
Just buy the Ann Ds you plen
>>
Can someone pls post link where I can buy the left ones at? Thanks
>>
>>11139102
They're not canvas u plen.
>>
they look disgusting on feet, plz dont
converse only looks good when not worn
>>
>>11139123
It would help if you'd post what country you're from.
>>
>>11138129
Mine seriously just arrived a few hours ago, i got the ones on the left (parchment, navy, white)
They look very nice in person and exactly like the photo if you're wondering
>>
>>11139439
Thanks senpai, any info about them is always appreciated. Did yours come with extra pure white laces as well? Also, does it feel different on the foot, compared to the original All Stars?
>>
>>11139486
not him but mine can with pure white laces extra
>>
>>11139408
I'm not him but I want to find them on mexico, an internet site that can ship to my country is ok.
>>
>>11138961
asos have them, i got mine from there :)

also i think theyre having site-wide sales atm? check it out
>>
dont be a poor fuck head and get some shoes like pottery
>>
>>11139803
i hate the neon blue sole and wax stamp of those, the converses are way more clean honestly
>>
I work an converse... Ask me about stuff.
>>
>>11139486
Super comfy, look dope too. Definitely a step up. Alphas are sick too but mostly sold out
>>
>>11138129
I personally think parchment is a much better color for shoes or clothes than white because it keeps that nice light color while being much easier on the eyes.
>>
>>11139061
np homie
chuck 2's are stupid comfy btw you're gonna love em
>>
Neither, get pf flyers
>>
>>11139859
are CT II TTS ?
>>
>>11139859
When are All Star IIIs coming?

>>11139960
This is true, pure whites tend to attract a lot of attention, until they're dirtied and worn.
>>
>>11140649
Pf flyers are for retards and blind people
>>
converse are for middle schoolers and hypebeast. any fit you wear them with could be greatly elevated by literally any other shoe
>>
>>11141442

Like what? Any suggestions?
>>
I think those both look dumb as Heck.
I've been wearin the plain black on black all stars since I was a little bub
>>
>>11142559
>literally any
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.