[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXPENSIVE WHITE SNEAKERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: expensive_tennis_shoes.jpg (448 KB, 2956x1958) Image search: [Google]
expensive_tennis_shoes.jpg
448 KB, 2956x1958
hey /fa/, I basically only wear white leather sneakers and I want to get a few more pairs to diversify, so far I have MMM Gats CP achillies and raf velcro lows, planning on copping either some Acne Adrians or some Tripple lo's. Looking for some other suggestions as I would like to have a pretty big rotation.

>thoughts
>suggestions
>Inspo
>collections
>>
>>11136402
>velcro shoes
Autismcore
>>
Adieu has these Type WO trainers I really like. The crepe has a really cool ethereal transparency to it.

Just short of like $500 I think?
>>
>>11136411
they remind me a little of jack purcels and I can't tell if it's a good thing
>>
>>11136402
I can't stand these, horrible design
>>
>>11136425
I think they really shine in some fits but I can see how they're a little off putting, definitely not as universal as CP's or even adrians
>>
>>11136420
They remind me more of PF Flyers.
>>
>>11136434
Oh thats what I was thinking of, please ignore >>11136420 I was having a mild aneurysm
>>
Got the white/orange raf stans. They cool.
>>
>>11136469
is there any quality difference at all? I almost pulled the trigger on the pale green ones but I couldn't do it, obviously the quality alone isn't "worth it" but are they better than normal?
>>
>>11136482
Supposedly they're better quality, but I've only heard that through different fashion forums. From photos it definitely seems believable though, mainly because standard stan's have really mediocre coated leather.
>>
>>11136469
Don't buy white raf stans... I mean, I can sort of understand buying a pair in an exclusive colour that you couldn't get otherwise, but that's just paying loads more money for the self-satisfaction of wearing designer shoes. Embarrassing.
>>
Get Shoes Like Pottery
>>
>>11136493
I got them for free. Store fucked up my store credit on a return after shitty service and refunded my credit card and gave me tons of store credit.

They are actually really nice quality. I've beaten mine up pretty good and they still look great.
>>
>>11136535
I've heard they're similar to the made in Germany stans that released a while back
>>
>>11136561
The MIG have really soft leather, the Raf Stans I have are a heavier more substantial leather, like a little thicker feeling that CP leather. Almost reminiscent of dress shoe leather, I can always get creases out.

Raf Stans vary though. Some of the pale colored monotone ones are very soft leather.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.