[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are septum piercings /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_2533.jpg (120 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
120 KB, 800x800
>>
>>11135935
i got a septum last week i think they look good...you get a lot of hate thoughh
>>
I enjoy mine a lot, though they're definitely trendy right now (and have been.)

Only go for it if you feel right about it though, unfortunately piercings can effect the way you're viewed by traditionalist employers and peers. I'm lucky enough to work in contemporary art, but I still catch some stares in professional settings on occasion.
>>
>>11135977
i dont like the fuckboy association they have nowadays...that said i dont know any other person in real life that has an actual septum so atm it seems like they're only popular on tumblr and insta so they can still seem edgy
>>
>>11135935
nu male core

for when your face just doesnt say "poz me up" hard enough
>>
septum piercings are the ear plugs/gauges of 2015/16. You have to be a really huge faggot to wear one.

Women too. When you see a woman wearing a septum its a sign to keep away. Damaged goods
>>
File: 1353773111130.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1353773111130.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>11135935
>are nose fedoras /fa/
>>
>>11135935
Absolutely fucking not

Why would you want to look like a cow / slave you millennial degenerate
>>
>>11135996
tbf some girls can get away with wearing a thin ring in them and making it look a bit different...especially when you wouldn't expect a girl to get one
>>
>>11136000
fedora association implies more autism than is necessary
>>
>>11136007
millennial degenerate is pretty rich seeing as you're fucking going on 4chan fashion threads
jeez where do some people get off with the superiority complex
>>
>>11136018
>why do people on a fashion board think some looks are trash compared to my opinions in 2016
gee i dunno
>>
>>11136027
why do people on a fashion board have to drag others in order to add extra weight to their personal opinion
lol kkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>11136038
>jeez where do some people get off
>stop dragging in others etc
holy fuck anon
>>
File: rook.jpg (523 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
rook.jpg
523 KB, 1920x2560
Some look alright with it. But that is only because they looked good to begin with.

You are better off without it to be honest. I used to have a few piercings but took them all out. Feels good man.

Not even against them. Just don't think they really add much. Some cartilage piercings look good though if you keep it simple though.
>>
>>11136053
i agree in a sense, i have a lot of cartilage piercings that i enjoy, people compliment me about how they add to my look without being overboard
i think it's about what you want for yourself, and if you care about how others perceive you as trendy or if you want to see yourself as such personally
>>
>>11135935

i liek ur pepe op
>>
>>11135935
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>11135935
They make you look like a dyke even if you're a guy
>>
>>11135977
Just flip it up around anyone you don't want to see it.
>>
will look stupid if you have a fat or unsymmetrical face. otherwise nobody cares flip it up when you need to
>>
>>11135935
If you're not a neckbeard then yes, just like most things.
>>
>>11136053
If I had to take off all my piercings, I'd feel very naked. It has come to a point where they define me. It all started with going from 1 lobe to 3 lobe and it keeps adding up because the idea of getting a new piercing is addicting af.

What I have right now is:
>left ear
2x helix, 1x rook, 3x lobe

>right ear
3x helix, 3x lobe. Gonna add daith to the collection soon.

I've always wanted an eyebrow piercing, but facial piercings aren't allowed where I work.
>>
>>11138007
i got a daith piercing with a heart ring in it - everyone complements me on how good it looks it's a great one to add
>>
File: not tumblr.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
not tumblr.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>>11138043
Overplayed. A half moon mite b cool though.

How long did you have to wait until you were able to sleep on your daith?
>>
degeneracy is not effay
>>
>>11135935
only if you're [spoiler]young thug[/spoiler]
>>
Ive got a relatively large septum piercing(2g), which I use an eyelet in to wear smaller pieces, and i like it. Worn it for about 5 years now or so. I can just leave the clear eyelet in as well whenever I dont want to wear anything in it really. Then again, im 2punx4u fit and not effay
>>
Piercings are disgusting.
>>
>>11138209
i dont think the half moon looks obvious enough...think it just looks like you're got a weird shape in your ear

>can sleep pretty much straight away as it's more inner than outer...worst piercing i've ever had for infections tho
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.