[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Designer/High Fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1023x1534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1023x1534
When was the last time we had a designer/high fashion thread? Let's bring /fa/ back to its roots.

Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4F5kxw-7Uw

>recent cops
>fits
>grails
>runway
>streetwear
>stories
>>
>>11135761
yesterday

js, i think these threads are neat when there's a real discussion though
>>
File: 4L_yjbe07MK.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4L_yjbe07MK.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
literally yesterday, but we can try again

i really liked hedi at sl and am sad to see him go. i have a few more pieces I'd like to add to my wardrobe before the brand sinks ship
>>
this board has gone to shit. littered by kids with eating disorders and streetwear garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 268x188
>>11135794
>>11135807
my bad pham

>tfw ccp will never do runway
>>
>>11135820
There's always this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHxY_LR7Kg
>>
File: FOR FREE.png (4 KB, 715x46) Image search: [Google]
FOR FREE.png
4 KB, 715x46
>>11135818
Are you bad enough dude to make this place better?
Had this happened few months ago I would have probably applied in attempt to make /fa/ at least not as shit again but I don't believe there is anything salvageable here anymore
>>
I don't dress anything like this and wouldn't think to copy but, for some reason, I absolutely love this fit from Dior spring 16 collection
>>
>>11135761
>>11135794
>>11135807
>>11135818
>>11135820
>>11135836
its sad that you fucking losers actually think youre any better than the h&m weaing anorexic retards on this board

youre exactly the same demographic except youve looked at 1 or 2 accessible runway shows or spend a few grand on get schemed into buying someones garbage on grailed

every single person in these threads likes the exact same mashup of yohji, rick, helmut, raf, ccp, or whatever other accessible bullshit is currently trending on instagram

youre 1 rung above zara wearing troglodytes yet you think youre at the top of the ladder

keep sucking each other off and spamming ebonics and buzzwords, we can all tell youre just the retard fucks who emigrated here from hypebeast and ktt when asap rocky started wearing "high fashion", og posters from 2012 and earlier wouldnt be caught dead posting the retarded shit you niggers do
>>
>>11135861
woops, meant summer
>>
>>11135863
trunks?
>>
>>11135869
succ me
>>
>>11135863
Yay trunks is back
>>
>>11135911
I agree with the post for the most part though, the "designer" threads are fucking shit it's people dumping pics and stating they like certain designer/show
Not really any discussion here ever
>>
>>11135863
>muh four year old memories of a 4chan board

you're obviously way too good for this place

Why are you still here?
>>
>>11135922
what is a good designer thread, then? What does a good... discussion/forum look like?
>>
>>11135927
to put dumb, stupid, idiot, retardo fucks like you in your proper place

never post on my board again
>>
>>11135863
>its sad that you fucking losers actually think youre any better than the h&m weaing anorexic retards on this board
We do?
>>
>>11135863
i've been here since 2012 brah
i don't think i'm higher than everyone else for wearing expensive clothing, i just think it's comfortable and looks nice and am willing to spend more for better quality
>>
>>11135980
shut the fuck up loser who told you you could reply to me
>>
>>11135948
Yeah, you're really keeping me from posting

Good job

Get well soon
>>
>>11135807

Gotta cop my zip-knee'd biker jeans before they stop being made.
>>
>>11135761
trousers are a bit baggy
>>
>>11136016
the biker jeans are seriously one of the worst things SL offers desu. Claimed and worn to death by streetwear kids.
>>
>>11135761
as much as I love yohji some of his quotes are like Kingdom Hearts Edgy DARKNESS tier.
>>
>>11135807
I really don't get the issue with Hedi leaving
the permanent collection is the shit fuccbois usually drool over anyway and there are very few actual 'grail' pieces Hedi has designed under SLP
He already did everything better with Dior
>>
File: bape.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
bape.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
>streetwear
Well I just dropped by a BAPE store and the shirt is alright but I'm more into this hanger
>>
>>11135836
Woah
>>
Wait, Hedi is leaving SL?
>>
>>11135863
How's Timber FTM cock taste cancerboi?
>>
>>11136334
Do everyone here have this mentality? Jeez, if it's ugly it's ugly but don't stop or prevent wearing stuff cause or their hype
>>
I've been saving my money for a while after getting a sweet job after college and I want to make the plunge into starting to wear some Yohji.

Would pants/hakama be a good piece for a first buy? I do have some shirts/cardigans that would fit well with the aesthetic, but maybe a top would be better to ease into the style.
>>
les cucks plebs XD MEME XD
>>
>>11138434
Definitely go with pants, oversized tops are gonna look silly if you don't have the bottoms to go with them, and Yohji pants are bomb.
also hakama are a meme, don't buy them, at least certainly not as a first piece
>>
>>11138434
everything >>11138595
said is right
>>
>>11138595
adding on to this, not everything yohji makes is oversized, ofc, but the oversized pieces he makes are in my opinion the most interesting
it's not that hard to make clothes that fit the body's lines, but it's a lot more difficult to make clothes that simultaneously look oversized and look like they fit
>>
>>11136391
that's because he's an old romantic Japanese man
>>11138595
hakamas are not a meme but, yeah don't buy them if you're posting in this thread you probably can't wear them
>>
>>11137920
yep. I lost 40lbs and got addicted to cocaine for nothing
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.