[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>skincare general archived after 15 posts you lazy fucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: b5c.jpg (7 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
b5c.jpg
7 KB, 250x245
>skincare general archived after 15 posts

you lazy fucks

how about actually bumping a thread if you've asked a question in it?

this is why we can't have nice things
>>
File: 1375979277950.gif (755 KB, 323x206) Image search: [Google]
1375979277950.gif
755 KB, 323x206
>tfw acne receding, almost gone completely
>4 waves of huge acne phases later, you are free
>>
>>11134530
Then you have to wait months for the redness to go away
>>
>>11133989
alright ill give some tips for achieving a god worthy mug

>don't touch your face at all, your hands are constantly covered in all kinds of shit
>invest in a good moisturizer, your face will love you for it now and 20 years down the road
>get a cleanser if you want to go hardcore
>dont shower with really hot water, dries you the fuck out
>drink plenty of water
>>
>>11134530
what have you used?
>>
>>11134756
>good moisturizer
is this a meme? what exactly does moisturizer do? what is the point of it? pls give normal reply, i am new to this board and shit like this in general. cheers if you reply
>>
>>11134971
also if you don't mind to elaborate on the effects of the other things you mentioned?
>>
>>11134756
>dont shower with really hot water
I wish I had the drive to kick this habit, but it feels too good.
>>
>>11134971
man moisturizer is no fucking meme, take this shit seriously. It'll give your skin a protective barrier and essentially keep it nice and healthy. You really should use it in conjunction with a cleanser which gets rid of all the shit on your face on the micro lvl. So it would be cleanser then moisturize. Doing this for a few days could improve your faces complexion dramatically. Water is good for you in so many ways i cant even begin, drink that shit. Having a really hot shower though it feels amazing can to some have ill affects on the quality of skin, such as dry red etc

>>11134988
its alright if you don't have sensitive skin
>>
What do you guys do against dark circles?

I have purple, veiny ones that won't get away. I've had them forever.

I'm wondering if it's caused by me being skinny or because I stare too much at PC screens.
>>
>>11135044
well how do you pick out a good moisturizer then? i live in an area when shit products are the majority. Once I brought a hands moisturizer that gave me a rash.
Also could hot showers be the cause of back acne?
>>
>>11135051
sleep/genes/ lack of food

those are usually the causes, if you clean up your sleeping pattern and start eating healthy they should lessen up.

>>11135065
You're right the vast majority are fucking horrendous, it sounds like you have sensitive skin so experimenting till you find one might be option. I have the same problem and i use a product called dermalogica which is by far the best stuff i have used. Top of the line shit. I'm not very familiar with acne. A hot shower could possibly aggravate it, i'm not sure if that would be the sole cause for it. Try washing your back more often and wear shirts that let you breathe
>>
how can i get rid of acne scars on my back and shoulders?

also are these hard pointy-like spots on my skin, which kinda feel like healed-up pimples ( i really don't know how to describe them) a type of scar?
>>
>>11135146
Hey bae

I have had the same problem with body acne for a while and tried numerous solutions. I've been having some success lately with cold showers as an anon suggested earlier. Google cold showers acne results and investigate the theory yourself. You may also want to start taking some supplements, notably zinc and vitamin d3. Alot of people are vitamin d deficient apparantly and i've only been taking it for a short while and seen some improvement. Note I have also recently stopped masturbating in attempt to balance my hormones and glands, so it's hard to isolate what is working and what isn't.
I'd also recommend sleeping on a clean towel every night and buying some standard creams or lotions that may work for scars - bio-oil may be worth a look (it's normally used for pregant women to reduce strecth marks).
I also have a similar problem with scars on my face as you describe and I'm trying to micro-needle them away and applying vit-c serum afterwards, though this is a long term venture.
>>
anyone got any experience with having both dry and oily areas on the face??? really don't know to best handle both areas while not knocking one for the other
>>
>>11135175
Thanks senpai, I'm going to try find some zinc and vit-d supplements to see if I can eliminate the last of my acne. I also tried the other solutions you mentioned throughout the years but I saw the biggest improvements after I started showering with cold water, made some changes to my died (less meat, more veggies & fruits, avoided gluten too) and most of all threw out all my regular washing powder and started using a bio-sensitive skin powder without any enzimes or fragrances.

Also, do you think that treating acne and scars at the same time could work?
>>
>>11135175
About vitamin c
Do I HAVE to refrigerate it? or can I just put it in a dark place, Autumn is just about to come around here so it won't be incredibly hot, will it be okay or will it turn to crap?
>>
non op bump b4 shower and bed
>>
>>11135652
same
>>
>>11134971
Expensive moisturiser is a meme, yes, if that's what you meant.
>>
>>11133989
Change your pillow cover often, or put a clean fresh towel over it EVERY NIGHT.
Helped me alot
>>
I don't have acne anymore but I noticed something odd. When I had bad acne I tried all kinds of creams and the like and it got even worse, but I had the best results with splashing hot then cold water on my face three times a day. Could there have been a chemical or ingredient that exists in a lot of treatments that made it flare up so badly?
>>
Can anyone recommend an Exfoliator for a dude who has never used it and has dry to normal skin?
>>
>>11133989
>>11134971
>>11134973
>>11135210
>>11137395
Yall need basic info help
http://tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Skin-care_Basics
>>
>>11137439
but the wiki is shit, anon
>>
File: 1457347492189.jpg (225 KB, 1228x1234) Image search: [Google]
1457347492189.jpg
225 KB, 1228x1234
I have skin like pic related,large pores and dry skin..I am 20 but people called me i look like 30..so please help..

>pic is not mine btw
>>
>>11137655
Exfoliating. Do it
>>
Is it bad to sleep on your face? I sleep on my right side and the right side of my cheek is always red compared to the left...
>>
bempao
>>
>>11137749
Bumping for this
>>
>>11137749
have a clean pillow and you're good

i find it hard to sleep facing up
>>
>>11133989
the copy pasta?? where's the copypasta you fuckface??
>>
>>11133989
recommendations for an odorless aftershave (balm) with preferably no alcohol?

I cleanse with a facial wash in the morning and just use water to cleanse in the evening + moisturizer.
is it better to switch?
>>
i have little holes from my acne that went away like 5 months ago after a high dose of accutane, how to remove it now?
moisturizing or sunbathing doesnt work senpai
>>
>>11138032
the skin sticky is the thread-killer
>>
>>11138231
icepick scars

http://acneacademy.org/all-about-acne/acne-scarring/
>>
>>11133989
cetaphil baby

only thing u need
>>
how to become der ubermensch?
>>
>>11137613
Gotta start somewhere
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.