[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458417794320.jpg (111 KB, 768x1152) Image search: [Google]
1458417794320.jpg
111 KB, 768x1152
Im in my first year at uni and im pretty surprised by how like normally everyone dresses, Im in my first year and heaps of girls are surprised when I say im a first year because im so well dressed. Should I stop dressing the way I do so I blend in and I dont like get labeled as a weirdo? I have a lot of anxiety issues and im just worried people will judge me/ think im gay or something? also do any of you guys have similar issues/ stories?
>>
It's the opposite for me actually. Usually freshmen are the ones who dress reasonably, then after a few weeks it devolves into literally the clothes they woke up in.

For me I regularly wear stuff like Rick to school but I couldn't really give a shit what people think. Rock what you like.
>>
who gives a fuck what they think, from the sounds of things the grills dig it anyway
>>
>>11129409
I don't know exactly what you're wearing, but I get the feeling that you're at least standing above the crowd in a good way.

Some more detail about your actual fits would be nice, though.

>people will judge me/ think im gay or something?
Who cares about this? The only thing that matters is whether or not you go after guys or girls (or both) - and even then, it's not really anyone's business anyway. Besides, it sounds like you're getting the right kind of attention from girls, anyway.
>>
>>11129435
I kinda wear mostly post rock shirts, black pants/corduroy, with boots or sometimes all black tubulars, with a black bomber jacket, sometimes a long wool coat, kinda yohji inspired with a bit of streetwear/practicality I guess, and sometimes i just go full ironic teen with dad tier shirts and light blue jeans, so pretty much that pale core stuff, but yeah I dress comfortably, its nice getting compliments but im worried ill stand out too much yknow
>>
>>11129487
so you don't have your look/yourself figured out yet
which is fine
just try and learn to be more comfortable with yourself
you're really young
>>
w2c jacket
>>
I'm a concerned single mom and I'm just wondering about butt boosting jeans.

Is this the right forum to talk about butt boosting jeans for moms?
>>
>>11129504
you're right but I do draw a lot of dream outfits and I am trying to get a cool look, I quite like how I dress and its seems other people do, is there a way I can not like worry about it and just throw my worries in a bin?
>>
>>11129533
only way is to learn that people don't really care that much about others
if it feels like people are staring at you and judging, they most likely aren't and your insecurities have you hyperaware
just get more comfortable with yourself and you won't be so worried about how you're perceived
>>
>>11129547
hey thanks a lot man, who knew that this board would give me a little bit more confidence about myself
>>
>>11129508
its a Leonid Alexeev x Russian ministry of Defense hahahahahahaha
>>
>>11129424
What is Rick ? I've no idea what it refers to
>>
>>11130287
rick owens, lurk more, you definitely dress like shit regardless off what people tell you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.