[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please remind me why "outline of your penis" in pant-wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 17yp39zamk4f0jpg.jpg (77 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
17yp39zamk4f0jpg.jpg
77 KB, 800x450
Please remind me why "outline of your penis" in pant-wear is a bad thing.

First thing, I don't think anyone but women care (selective picking of which ones are horny), and if they do, why are they looking?
>>
What if you were at a board meeting, and your 50 year old female district manager was using a pointer to explain charts and diagrams, but she had a grand canyon cameltoe?
What if you were sitting on a crowded bus and someone's bulging "outline of their penis" was 5 inches from your face because they were standing?
>>
>>11129077
Then look somewhere else
>>
>>11129077
Their penis would be that close to you with or without the bulge there. Not sure where your rationality went, but I think it clocked out for the day.
>>
File: orlds3.jpg (20 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
orlds3.jpg
20 KB, 576x432
whatever happened to bulges

seems like every man had one from the 50s to the 90s, now they're nowhere to be found
>>
>>11129084
There's one guy in Canada still doing it

<<<<<<<
>>
>>11129059
This dude just going commando, which is fucking gross.
>>
>>11129115
Why is it gross? You're going commando in your underwear.
>>
pennis and also dicke and balls
>>
>>11129059
Because its a giant lump in your pants, it doesn't look good, it breaks up what should be a sharp silhouette.
>>
>>11129059

It's impolite to prevail upon people to view your cock without asking them first whether it's something they want to see.
>>
>>11129150
Then why do they look there?
>>
>>11129165

A great big cock bulge is pretty hard to avoid noticing due to the way human eyesight works. You don't have to be specifically hunting for it.
>>
>>11129165
Why not walk about nude, just don't look at my nakedness.
>>
>>11129059
It's just kinda lewd in the context of a business suit or anything you wear around your family.

That said, if you're in college and have a big package, it would be foolish not to let it show a bit on campus.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.