[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I suffer from chronic dark circles. Please give me advice on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
I suffer from chronic dark circles. Please give me advice on how to reduce their appearance. Make up won't hide the shadows they cause. Tired of being told I look tired.
>>
>>11128350
thanks for the no help guys
>>
this board is fairly slow
give it time

also I have no advice
probably sleep more and drink more water since that helps most things
>>
dark circles are cool tho
>>
>>11128551
This.
Anyways sleep, drink a ton of water, and exercise will help of course. They will make you look healthy because you will be healthy. if you're too lazy to be healthy and look healthy, look into surgery. Also it could be genetic so just deal with it
>>
>>11128417
Fuck off. /fa/ isn't even the correct board to be asking these questions you whining little bitch
>>
>>11128350
Sunlight
>>
>>11128601
I heard the opposite too, that you should avoid sunlight because it ages and damages skin.
>>
>>11128646
become vampire
>>
check out face yoga , it is legit , and there is some good books
>>
>>11128837
recommendation : The Ultimate Guide To The Face Yoga Method
>>
>>11128646
That's fucking moronic

Sunburn and excessive tanning damage the skin. You need sunlight for Vitamin D. Staying inside all day is just as bad as the opposite, maybe worse, because it also effects your immune system and mental health.
>>
>>11128857
who talked about staying in/ ou all day ?
any way , i reccommend this face yoga exercices and this book : The Ultimate Guide To The Face Yoga Method
>>
>>11128872
I notice if I slightly squint the bags are slightly less noticeable. Facial yoga sounds like pseudoscience to me though.
>>
>>11128880
They are exercice that work on face muscles, i tried tgem. They work.
The book have sime exercices that work in the area under the eye.
>>
>>11128350
>Please give me advice on how to reduce their appearance.
Why the fuck would you do that? they
re an amazing look if you know how to use it.
>>
stop fapping

reduces dht levels
>>
>>11128925
Mine's more related to bonestructure under the eye not the muscles.
>>11128938
I agree they can look good but mine are really extreme and being told I look tired a lot really takes a blow at your confidence
>>
>>11128964
>Mine's more related to bonestructure under the eye not the muscles.
Same and it makes me look edgy af. I love it.
>>
File: fleek.png (222 KB, 650x228) Image search: [Google]
fleek.png
222 KB, 650x228
>>11128350

Honest truth? Visit a surgeon and get a consultation. Save up, it's worth it.
>>
>>11129116
Wish I had your confidence bro
>>
>>11129311
I hate these before and after pics when it's obvious the lighting is different
>>
Just own the dark circles and make them part of your look.
If you really hate them you can always visit a surgeon like >>11129311 suggested
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.