[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have an opinion on the achilles knockoff by gustin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Anyone have an opinion on the achilles knockoff by gustin?
>>
>>11127365
just buy CPs it's not that hard
>>
File: horrible.png (14 KB, 84x89) Image search: [Google]
horrible.png
14 KB, 84x89
>shilling this trash again
stop
>>
>>11127365
r/mfa has a few 'reviews' it seems like it's pretty identical
>>
You loose the gold lettering which I really like. Gives an otherwise anonymous shoe a nice sense of character.
People are right. If you want CPs, save up and buy them. You'll be pissed that you bought something else otherwise.
>>
>>11129723

not pissed so much as you won't have satisfied the itch

the knock offs will sit in your closet unworn, you'll even forget they exist most days

and you'll still have the itch to get the real thing
>>
CPs are dogshit. Everyone who knows fashion, knows that they are an entry level piece that says "I lack taste and enjoy looking like 4chan"
>>
>>11129746

>everyone who knows fashion agrees with me

they're not amazing standout sneakers, but they're not trying to be. the whole point is to be hardly noticeable or remarkable, but just made with decent materials.

there's definitely much more i would rather spend 3-400 dollars on than common projects, but they're definitely not "dogshit" and you seem like you're talking out of your ass to appear ahead of the pack.
>>
>>11127365
>gustin
disgustin, just like the original
>>
>>11129752
But thats what Im saying, they are. I can see CPs across the street. The tongue, sheen, and toebox are all very clear.

However, white sneakers are played out to the point of death. As are new balances.

Besides, summer would be over by the time you received those Gustins.

Just my 2-cents

Everyone on this board has made the mistake of buying CPs. They arent versatile in many fits because they are so white and shiny.
>>
>>11129746
anyone whos actually into fashion doesnt see it as a contest to beat everyone with how exclusive your shoes are
only a self-important teenager who never leaves his house would think that
even jw anderson who knows more about fashion than anyone posting on a japanese anime forum wear nike shoes, same with raf and stans
>>
>>11129801
The most simple white sneakers ever being played out

>/fa/ actually believes the shit this

CPs are great for the summers, and thats not just one summer
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.