[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to dress to make women think you are rich? i'm not poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
how to dress to make women think you are rich? i'm not poor but also not rich. yet women think i'm poor because probably i dress like shit and dont wear any watches or jewelry. please advise
>>
>>11126729
> wear any watches or jewelry
>>
>>11126729
You have to go deeper.
Dress like you're rich, trying not to show it. You should be able to afford that.
>>
>>11126754
how exactly to dress?
>>
>>11126754
This.

Dress like you can take the time to carefully pick out clothes rather than just buy a shirt cause it's on sale for $5, like most of my friends do
>>
It's plain and simple: if you want to impress women, you will have to actually spend and give them stuff.
>>
>>11126758
Good quality basics in flattering colors, have at least an off-white button up and a navy jacket no matter how casual streetwear you want to go.
btw, how does your taste run?
>>
>>11126729
Buy iphone with no case
>>
I dont intentionally try to look richer than i am but my girlfriends parents are rich as shit and they thought i was from a rich family at first, and my gfs friends and relative usually just assume im rich. I don't wear any jewelry or anything. Basically just wear classic mens clothing thats a bit dressier. I usually wear earth tone shit. specifically: button ups, ties, v-neck sweaters or vests (argyles are nice), trousers (i usually just wear skinny jeans, but sometimes a pair of khakis instead), sport coat. I basically just wear classic dressy (but not formal) shit. but not like that trendy mens wear bull shit though. Classic shit. And not the type of shit youd wear to an office either (not a suit for example). More like what you think a professor might wear, like a history professor or something, or maybe even a lawyer when theyre not in the court room.

The type of shit that people wear to country clubs works too.
>>
wear TWO watches
>>
>>11126850
>THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: SNZF17K1_MED.jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
SNZF17K1_MED.jpg
24 KB, 300x400
>bought this because rolex is out of my league
>get asked if it`s a rolex errytime
>>
>>11126850
Wrong there bucko. Own 2 cell phones. Sometimes looking good has nothing to do with clothes..
>>
>>11126877
>always answer as if the very idea of wearing a mere rolex offends your sensibilities
>>
>>11126765
This. It's your centurion card, not the clothing.
>>
i'd love to buy a car like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkQx1n7RBQk

to impress the bitches
>>
>>11126729
Wear a Hurrberry Trenchcoat.
>>
>>11126905
if you can afford that, you can afford an audi.
>>
Wear quality basics.
"Expensive" brands in general give a "I am rich, look at all this stuff I bought, believe me for real" vibe.
What you want is a "I look rich but have no visible 'Expensive brand' on me, yet I am rich"
>>
>>11126729
just find some yuppies to get inspiration
>>
>>11127174
Yeah but just wearing cos/acne doesn't make me look subtly rich it just looks basic
>>
>>11127202
then you're using the wrong basics.
>>
cop some high end replica clothing
>>
>>11126744
>tfw inherited two watches which both are probably worth more than my best outfit
>tfw too beta to wear them in public because i'm afraid i'd get robbed
>>
>>11126729
Wish I had a pussy so I could swindle old men for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Anyways what you really want to do is start getting tight haircuts weekly, that's something that helps everybody. As far as style it really depends on what you look like. If you look like Mathew mconahay or however you spell it you gotta go for that relaxed rich vibes. Dressing like a hamptons bitch won't look good on him. So it depends op tells us more about yourself.
>>
>>11127251
>not getting fucked by rich daddy despite having a functional rectum
>>
>>11127245
You'll only be robbed if you make yourself robbable

Walk confidently and take a cab if it's late and the streets are empty.
>>
>>11126729

The secret is good posture, which is why most of this board could never pull this off.
>>
>>11127251
>tight haircuts weekly
I'm actually rich and this sounds like a pain in the ass.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.