[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can one wear a hoodie and still look like an adult?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hmprod.jpg (16 KB, 444x666) Image search: [Google]
hmprod.jpg
16 KB, 444x666
Can one wear a hoodie and still look like an adult?
>>
>>11126332
Hedge fund managers can pull it off. Are you a hedge fund manager, OP? If so, I'm looking for an internship. Why hire me? Style tips.
>>
File: 83981248801.png (670 KB, 922x568) Image search: [Google]
83981248801.png
670 KB, 922x568
>>11126352
>Hedge fund
That sounds like a scam. I wouldn't get involved with that if I were you.
>>
>>11126352
Uncultured hedge fund managers, perhaps. The one I know wears a tight t-shirt to show off his muscular body.
>>
>>11126355
A good hedge fund will give you a good return regardless of the market. A bad hedge fund will lose all your money.
>>
>>11126359
You say that but it has a pyramid scheme feel to it. Trust me I'm good at sensing these things.
>>
>>11126364
There's no pyramid scheme aspect to it. It's just risky, and a hedge fund with a track record of decades can lose it all in a few days. That's why you shouldn't put all your money in a single fund.

The traditional fee structure is 2% management fee and 20% performance fee. That is, you pay 2% each year regardless of performance, and 20% of positive returns. However, a high water mark is used for the performance fee, so you will only be charged it on positive returns that bring your investment above its previous greatest level, so the fund can't scam you by repeatedly alternating good years and bad years.
>>
>>11126373
You try to hard. Internship denied.
>>
>>11126384
I don't want an internship, I already have a job. You must be confusing me with the other poster.
>>
>>11126386
Would you wear a hoodie?
>>
>>11126387
For work? No.

Maybe on weekends.
>>
>>11126332
No.
>>
>>11126391
>weekends
Thanks. That's a possibility. I wear scrubs at work and sometimes a white coat so I don't really think about work clothes. It's mostly the to and from work aspect.
>>
>>11126403
I usually wear lycra to and from work, if that's any help.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.