[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what streetwear is becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 0007_insta-1.png (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
0007_insta-1.png
2 MB, 2048x2048
This shirt is $50, thoughts?
>>
I don't know who the fuck that is on the pic, but she's ugly as shit
>>
it's what streetwear always was

taking cheap shitty clothing, printing tacky graphics onto them, and charging 5x what they're worth
>>
>>11124721
This it's not bad, it's just super boring and kinda lazy and uninspired.
>>
Guessing you're not a fan of Supreme?
>>
>>11124828
I am but this is just a girl's instagram screenshot and put on a tshirt.
>>
This is cringeworhy as fuck
>>
File: um.jpg (617 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
um.jpg
617 KB, 2048x2048
would possibly wear if it looked more like
>>
File: 0004_customs.png (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
0004_customs.png
2 MB, 2048x2048
>>11124960
See she has one like that, but I hate the caption.

IDK I want to support this girl becuase she's a friend of a friend but like...
>>
>>11124698
What the fuck is she saying
>>
>>11124698
>streetwear
>good
>ever
>>
>>11124995
yeah the captions not good and the image isn't something i would want on a tee, personally.
Is she attractive or useful to you in some way? i'm not a sociopath but i'm struggling to find a reason to get one atm.
>>
>>11125010
Undercover, Cav Empt and at least some pieces from Supreme (ones without hugeass logo) are pretty nice.
>>
File: You.jpg (208 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
208 KB, 900x1273
>>11124995
>I want to support this girl becuase she's a friend of a friend but like...
>>
This is just fruit of the loom fit. I mean, the fit, the cutting, is nothing special. Nothing "designed". Only some edgy ideas to put on a t shirt. That's why i hate streetwear. Edgyness and costliness
>>
>>11124995
what'd you call the sort of photo on this shirt? like it being made up of little black dots?
>>
>>11125032
>Is she attractive or useful to you in some way?

Like I said she's a friend of a friend, so I've hung out with her a few times, I've seen her around at parties, openings etc. We follow each other on instagram. She just opened her blog and these are they items in her store, and I'd like to support her.

But idk, all her designs just scream "hey i'm a bourgeois soho self made young adult." idk they just feel so full of themselves. idk even most streetwear isn't this bad.

I like her but man.
>>
>>11125086
pop art I guess
>>
>>11125086
>>11125517
or try pointilism
>>
>>11125067
>supreme
>nice
>no
>>
>>11125525
Why not? They make a variety of pieces there'd have to be some things you like. But you probably dislike them for some ulterior reason.
>>
>>11125282
>I like her but man.

But why?

Seems extremely narcissistic to put yourself on a t-shirt, a fucking screenshot from her instagram where she's behaving like a little bitch, and have the audacity to sell them for 50 x the cost of production.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>11125009
it's beyonce's to the left to the left song
>>
>>11124698
Just because it's for sale doesn't mean people will buy it nor does it make it representative of a whole style of clothing you fucking Mongoloid
>>
>>11125517
>>11125521
if /fa/ really full of 16 year olds? its halftone print, like in newspaper photographs
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.