[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (293 KB, 426x674) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
293 KB, 426x674
Hey /fa/. What do I do if I have hair like the lad on the right.

Usually I cut it short and right now I have it settled in the under/hitler youth cut. But if I go much longer it looks like pic related. If I put a lot of shampoo and conditioner I look like a mop.

But I still want to grow my hair out senpai.

Tl;dr: What do I do with my hair if I have much of more volume/hair than your typical person like pic related?
>>
>>11119922

Our right or their right?
>>
>>11119980
Sorry I mean left.
>>
Bump. Somebody answer me.
>>
Bump i have the same hair,
>>
How the hell do you manage a hitler youth with that fuzz??
>>
>>11119922
POO IN LOO
>>
>>11119922
Get a haircut
>>
>>11120575
It's nice and wavy when it's short.
>>
What kind of "long" are you going for?
>>
>>11121819
Like end of neck long.
>>
Back comb and blowdry it
>>
Since you are indian you can never be /fa/..You hear me, NEVER..
>>
>>11123187
What if I try really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, hard?
>>
>>11123308
Indians are the most un/fa/ race there is

Nobody wants to be indian
>>
File: lel.jpg (67 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
67 KB, 500x604
>>11123351
>Indians are the most un/fa/ race there is
>implying
Pic related.

>Nobody wants to be indian
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick anon suck my dick.
>>
>>11119922

try some haircut that fits your hair structure, you self hating faggot. Fuck hitler youth cut, its for inferior thin hair, typical indian with they cast system praising white people. You selfhating faggots make me sick!
>>
File: me irl.jpg (46 KB, 457x491) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
46 KB, 457x491
>>11123384
>try some haircut that fits your hair structure, you self hating faggot.

You don't know me irl but an undercut is one of the few hairstyles that actually DOES suit me. I don't wanna be le edgy aryan warrior- I'm doing it cos it looks good but I still want to try something new.

>Fuck hitler youth cut, its for inferior thin hair,

>>11120575
>How the hell do you manage a hitler youth with that fuzz??
>It's nice and wavy when it's short.

Read mothafucka. But you're right. Thin/white people hair is disgusting.

>typical indian with they cast system praising white people. You selfhating faggots make me sick!

Literally suck my dick. Nowhere in my post did I make any comments towards any race. Stop projecting on me you faggot.

The only thing I wanted was some help getting my hair to be like pic related.

>inb4 you can't

I look really similar to this dude so I just wanna try it.
>>
>>11123370
Poo in loo is effay
>>
File: 1458180501802.gif (646 KB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
1458180501802.gif
646 KB, 200x153
>>11123370
>****head
is this the new reddit theme or are you curry apes really this fucking retarded? if it's the first one go back to mfa faggot.
test:
shit
poo in loo
>>
>>11123848
>not recognising pasta

Lel. Autist confirmed.

And no. Being /fa/ doesn't make up for it.
>>
don't selfhate, indians are /fa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83NOnqkOSik
>>
>>11124802
I don't care about that. I was asking advice for my hair and then I don't know why it triggered half the fuckers itt.

21 responses and only 1 person actually gave what I was looking for...
>>
>>11124893
i saID DONT FUCKING SELFHATE NIGGER
>>
>>11124945
O-okay.

Bump...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.