[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a cringier clothing line than Supreme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: elias11.jpg (163 KB, 717x375) Image search: [Google]
elias11.jpg
163 KB, 717x375
is there a cringier clothing line than Supreme?
>>
File: tumblr_npfmelezAJ1unxnx9o1_250.gif (266 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npfmelezAJ1unxnx9o1_250.gif
266 KB, 250x189
>>11119705
no
>>
>>11119705
supreme will be in a state of rigormortis by the end of this year
>>
>>11119752
if by rigormortis you mean more alive than ever, selling with higher numbers than ever, then yes you are correct.

mainstream saturation may take away the "muh secret skate brand" vibe but it brings in a metric fuckton of cash.

what would you rather have--a brand that 18 year olds on 4chan respect or like 50 million dollars?
>>
None of you understand supreme, it works on many levels, the box logo is a parody of some propaganda, the brand represents how a clean logo can be enough to make people buy shit, I mean they actually make regular designs beyond box logo shit too, the only difference between supreme and most other brands is they have sold out that's why people like it, it's no worse than any other exclusive fashion brand

My vote for worst brand would probably be obey or diamond
>>
>>11119864
COMMA SPLICING FOR DAYS
>>
>>11119864
Haven't* sold out
>>11119871
You're right, I should go to bed
>>
yeah it's not exactly cringe by itself, but the love for it can be.
It's basic stuff that I wouldn't wear that has been elevated to I Wear Streetwear shorthand. It's just any other brand with a logo that has gained the recognition of the big names but people treat it like it's more special.
>>
File: tZLLlti.jpg (123 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tZLLlti.jpg
123 KB, 640x640
>>11119759
Their clothing will be resold more than ever, since they haven't increased their supply since the demand exploded. But I do agree that they will keep on growing for at least another year or two before it burns out.
>>
>>11119759
a brand that 18 year olds on 4chan respect

i wouldnt feel real with 50 mln dollars

but with /fa/'s respect i would know for sure i did the right thing. i chose art over money.
>>
File: meme_face.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
meme_face.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>11119946
>/fa/ knowing shit about art
>>
>>11119946
i dont think supreme is a particularly innovative brand but you sound like you dont know shit about supreme beyond the bogos and other logo pieces
>>
>>11119934
the owner or creative director, can't remember which, stated recently that he hates the idea of being known as an exclusive brand, and that production has been, and will continue, to increase in units, especially now with a paris location open

hate supreme's designs, love their business structure
>>
>>11119864
>box logo is a parody of some propaganda
>worst brand would probably be obey
>>
>>11119946

spoken like someone who has never paid bills
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.