[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best diet (food/drink) for skin health? >No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: macro_skin_i_by_eirastock.jpg (103 KB, 1049x762) Image search: [Google]
macro_skin_i_by_eirastock.jpg
103 KB, 1049x762
What's the best diet (food/drink) for skin health?

>No alcohol, no smoke, no sun.
>>
Veganism desu
>>
Basically just avoid anything that's processed. Also go begain>>11119090
No. It's just being vegan generally means you're eating a lot of fruit and veg and less processed stuff. Which is all you need desu
>>
>>11119090
>>11119092
Is it unhealthy to drop all meats? Vegans always look sickly.
>>
>Being Vegan
Maybe if you want to look like a sick sack of bones (this is /fa/ after all).

Drink Water OP, and get plenty Vitamin A and E.
>>
eat my cockmeat you cuck
>>
a balanced diet, lots of fruit and vegetables.
don't listen to the retards on here who neglect meat.
drink lots of water.
>>
>>11119127
Gay detected.
>>
File: Mami.jpg (75 KB, 855x658) Image search: [Google]
Mami.jpg
75 KB, 855x658
>>11119127
hurhur yeah eat it you cuck
>>
>>11119140
What kind of meat? I know KFC is terrible. Baked fish? Are we talking paleo?
>>
>>11119081
Vegan is goat. Also dont listen to the "hurr hurr u git skinnee and white" meme. Its total bullshit. I weightlift and maintain good gains on a vegan diet. Truly GOAT in every sense of thr phrase.

>saving the environment
>saving innocent animals
>saving your body from harm
>>
eat anything. drink a shitton of water. you should be pissing every 20 minutes. good to go
>>
>>11119150
any kind of lean meat. chicken, fish, beef, whatever.
honestly it doesn't REALLY matter, everything in moderation.
>>
>>11119175
>you should be pissing every 20 minutes.
Is water fasting any good? Fasting a day or so with only water?
>>
>>11119175
pretty much this. I've found that whenever I eat junk food I break out, but I can offset this breakout partially/fully by just drinking a lot of water
>>
>>11119154
>vegan is goat
I believe it's when you specifically don't eat goat actually
or other meats
but in all seriousness I know being vegan is pretty legit but it seems really hard to do.
Finding the alternatives, dealing with higher prices, complications when eating out, etc.
is there anything I missed?
>>
>>11119096
No, it is not unhealthy. The vegans you know are just stupid and don't know how to live as vegans, you can still get all the nutrition you need with a vegan diet, you just have to do it right.
>>
>>11119295
The only complication is eating out (not for me, I have vegetarian friends and they like vegan food), finding alternatives is not a problem, it's easy to get black beans, you don't have to eat fake meats.. It is not expensive to be a vegan, yeah almond and soy milk are more expensive than dairy milk but you can live without them.
>>
>>11119325
it's interesting
either way my living situation isn't independent enough for me to be a vegan but it's an interesting thing to think about once i am
on the one hand I feel it's the right way to go, and even kind of cool to tell people i made the jump to vegan
but on the other I like to not get into these movements until they become more and more popular, and thus more convenient to follow
do you think there will be a time when majority of people will be vegan?
I wonder how far away we are from a time like that
if ever
>>
>>11119346
I don't think there will be a time when most people are vegan, meat (and animal products in general) is a huge part of cultures, many traditional foods have meat in it and people refuse to change to fake meats (I can understand the reason), when lab meat becomes available people are going to say it is bad.

People are never going to stop eating meat, i think it is better to tell people to reduce their meat consumption than tell them to stop, obviously veganism is the best option but it is possible to convince hardcore meat eaters to reduce their consumption than make them go vegan.
>>
>>11119394
good point, I didn't consider people reducing meat consumption, just black and white all meat verse pure vegan

maybe that's a route I might even go myself
>>
>>11119394
Most people is in herd mentality, that time will come when being vegan is a "fashion trend".

For now, people just hate it when governments/ scientists make a slightest suggestion about their lifestyle.
>>
The real way to get less acne is to:
1. Drink water all the time.
2. Eat a lot less sugar, carbs, and dairy.
3. Actually do a skincare routine, not that you have to become Patrick Bateman or anything.
>>
>>11119175
Drinking too much water will deplete your cells of minerals and salts which is harmful, so don't go ahead and drink 5 liters of water every day.
>>11119081
Sun is the best skin care in moderation; it reduces rashes, sits, dry skin and discolouration. Just don't get too much
>>
>>11119562
> not that you have to become Patrick Bateman or anything.
why not? fuken pleb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>11119175
That's excessive, and probably bad for kidney. Remember an abnormal level of anything in your body is bad.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.