[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Workout for skinnyfat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 750x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 750x618
Right now I'm trying to become outermode and especially make my thighs/legs smaller. I've been hitting the gym for a couple months and I've begun seeing slight definition in abs/ tricep/biceps but I still look kind of skinnyfat, especially from the waist down. thigh genetics plus big hip bones plus additional fat gives me the appearance of having a pretty normal looking upper body but a large lower body. Doesn't help that I used the rowing machine a whole bunch, so now my quads are huge, but hiding under a layer of fat still. I can't fix my large hip bones, but I know I can get rid of fat. what routine/ exercises should I do to get thin thighs and become outermode? I'm 6 ft and 155 pounds currently. I Appreciate the help /fa/. I tried to ask /fit/ but they didn't help me at all
>>
stop eating
>>
not an expert but i would guess do upper body exercises/lifts and actually DO skip leg day, or just do it less, and maybe eat more than you already do? cleanly, lots of protein. i'm skinnyfat and just by starting to eat more and doing pushups it's starting to help a bit.
>>
>>11118518
I'm eating at around 1700 calories rn
>>
File: image.jpg (765 KB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765 KB, 2304x3072
This is what I look like. I know I'm out of shape and look shitty but we all have to start somewhere right? My thighs are like tree trunks
>>
>>11118563
can i wreck your boipussy
>>
>>11118574
Only if you tell me how to fix this shit
>>
>>11118579
>>11118518

Literally already been stated senpai
>>
>>11118629
completely or what? I'd still like to retain/gain some muscle. Ottermode not skelly
>>
the only way to get small thighs if you don't have them already is to literally malnourish yourself, so the muscle within deteriorates. 'Targeting' certain areas of your body doesn't work either, when you burn calories you burn fat from your whole frame equally. Not to let you down or anything but your genetics kind of fuck you up when it comes to thighs, the only thing you can do is lose as much weight as possible.
>>
>>11118657
I know spot reduction doesn't work, but any exercise that would be good? Long distance cardio? I feel like if I starved myself there would be good results but then my thighs would just be complete flab. I could be very wrong though. Thanks 4 your help
>>
>>11118563
I think you're exaggerating m8, just keep working out and you will look fine. I notice the skinnyfatness more on your upperbody than your legs, honestly.
>>
>>11118563
Your body is fine as it is man, don't get dysmorphic about it. Thighs looks normal, but keep doing the workout you're doing and increase upper body definition. Eat leaner I guess
>>
>>11118516
no one on /fa/ is going to tell you this, so here I go

You need to cut maybe 10 pounds, then bulk for about 2 months, 3 months if you don't stay disciplined. bulk and lift hard, don't do legs as much and keep up the cardio. it might take longer. then cut your body fat by eating at a deficit. If you actually want to change your body, you're going to have to do a lot of research my friend. I have done at least 100+ hours of research before I figured out my routine and diet out.

Get myfitnesspal to track calories and macro. Track literally everything you eat. IF you pre-prepare your meals it will be much easier to do this.
>>
eat a lowfat diet and do cardio
>>
>>11118708
>>11118682
OP you're right your thighs are too big for fashion man, don't comments like these make you complacent. strive for perfection OP.
>>
>>11118713
>lowfat diet
this guy's retarded.
research a K E T O diet OP. Keto is completely realistic IF you buy whole foods that correspond with it and pre-plan your meals. research keto for about 3 hours. it's changed my life.
>>
>>11118727
no you're retarded
keto has consistently been debunked
it's literally the atkins diet under a different name
i used to do keto and then I realized it was completely unsustainable and I never had energy to run so I went vegan and have no trouble staying auschwitz level skinny eating all the pasta and rice I want desu
>>
>>11118722
I'm jealous of his body

Maybe he's not a model but he has no reason to be insecure

I really hate the /fa/norexia meme it really fucked up my health a couple years ago
>>
>>11118743
Does running help lose weight? I do very little cardio in my routine
>>
>>11118712
10 pounds seems hard but if it means I can finally wear slim jeans again I'll do it. What food do you recommend for cutting? As a college student it's hard to pre prepare your meals lol
>>
>>11118743
tell that to the professional long distance runners and other athletes that swear by it.

You probably didn't eat enough fats to sustain your energy levels. If you try to cut carbs and fats at the same time you will feel like shit, you need to eat plenty of either to not feel lethargic and shitty.

>>11118852
whatever burns calories. Running is a very convenient way to do this. Try to run for at least 25 minutes a session, over 30 minutes being ideal.

Be careful and take rest days. I developed a stress fracture from running for 3 weeks straight doing a 5k every day like an idiot.

>>11118857
i buy eggs(breakfast), chicken breasts(lunch) veggies(usually with dinner or small snack), beef(dinner), and chicken thighs(dinner). I also buy Premium Protein bars for a snack(I eat one a day). since I injured myself I stick to 1350 calories a day on days i'm not lifting. I'm 5'11 151 btw.

Grill the chicken, dice it into 1-2cups or whatever you decide you need, and stick it in a plastic baggy with some veggies or fruits.

convenient lunch right there.
for breakfast, just wake up a bit earlier(you should be getting plenty of sleep when you're trying to change your body composition anyway) and fry some eggs. This is what I've been doing for a couple months now with great results. I don't eat bread or dairy, I still do have sugar with my tea/coffee though.
>>
>>11118563

interesting. . .

you would look better if you were bulkier vs leaner . I used to have a similar definition as you except my thighs and legs were a lot more leaner so I opted to stay skinny.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.