[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
glasses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 6fcc90d7.jpg (42 KB, 551x450) Image search: [Google]
6fcc90d7.jpg
42 KB, 551x450
thoughts on wearing glasses when you have good eyesight? I've always liked how they make a person look smart and calculating
>>
You're retarded.
>>
File: 1458262730630.jpg (122 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458262730630.jpg
122 KB, 720x540
>>11117445
As long as it isn't pompous.
>>
>>11117445
Yeah related question, I'd also like to know if walking on crutches when your legs are fine is effay.
>>
>>11117458
I opted for a sword cane myself. It adds a layer of sophistication and classyness
>>
>>11117458
thats not entirely related, even though you're just trying to be funny. there are such thing as sun glasses so glasses are useful in more ways than just to help seeing disabilities, unlike crutches which serve one purpose. you could get clear glass lenses and they would be just an accessory.
>>
>>11117482
Eyeglasses serve a medical function. Their primary purpose is not to be fashion accessories. Get your self some real-D glasses, they go well with a noose
>>
>>11117482
you realize that you just outed yourself as a retard, right? no point in trying to defend your clear lenses, it's 'clear' you just like pretending to be disabled like us glasses-wearers. sunglasses are universal, dicknugget, he would've said sunglasses if that's what OP was referring to, to say nothing of the fact that OP stated he had good eyesight and was clearly talking about regular glasses.
>>11117445
we've made the best we could with a disability that affects us for our lives, so it's really pretentious and dickish when you appropriate it without having any actual vision impairment. anyone who finds out WILL call you out on it, whether they need glasses or not, unless they do the same shit you do.
>>
>>11117476
i carry an umbrella with a poignard in the handle during high summer
>>
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>11117445
Get ones that can survive a punch in the face
>>
>>11117445
It's all fine and dandy until someone finds out you don't actually need them. Chances of that are slim, but still. Also you're retarded.
>>
>>11117445
cool people make <something> look cool
not cool <something> make people look cool
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.