[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /fa/'s thoughts on Off-White?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: off-white.jpg (79 KB, 347x644) Image search: [Google]
off-white.jpg
79 KB, 347x644
What are /fa/'s thoughts on Off-White?
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>11115774
the armenian kids in glendale think its the best. they also enjoy yezzy, instagram follower/following ratios, ferarris, smoking hookah and cigars, and city college.
>>
It's one of the best streetwear brands out there right now desu. If you don't like streetwear then that's one thing, but their product is good and their runway looks are improving. I like it better than 'Preme at times.
>>
>>11115774
>>Finessing kids $300 for screen print on a Champion hoodie

I get where he started off, but once you've actually built respect in the streetwear world like Supreme with it's reasonable prices, you shouldn't entirely jump onto making your own runway looks from the get-go and charging 4-figure prices for a flannel

He can honestly fuck off, his shit his trash and his upbringings were nothing to be amazed about. He's the extension of HBA Fuccboi couture into 2016 someone needs to nail him in the head for being a shitty designer

His name is Flat-White which is even more fucking retarded, but the only thing I look at in anything he does is his music selections/pieces, although they do not clash well together with his basic shit, i find his message to hold a deeper meaning through his music choice
>>
>>11115806
HBA is good, off white is embarassingly bad.
>>
>>11115833
Isn't HBA overpriced garbage?
>>
>>11115855
I agree that some of HBA's graphic stuff is overpriced sure, but they actually do good runway/avant-garde stuff (Though I think the latest collection is a bit out there), whereas offwhite is just $300 graphic prints on champion hoodies/tees.
>>
>>11115863
HBA's runway stuff is interesting, but hideous
off white's non screen print shit is just boring af
>>
>>11115863
Gotcha, I don't really follow HBA that much but all I've heard about it is that it's all just overpriced basic stuff.
>>
>>11115872
>>11115869
>>11115863
>>11115855
from Laos so sorry on english,

HBA hood by air is for poor lamb toucher of american,, looking like a microsoft Paint in real life, like microsoft Word Art over picture if bad Google Image, Hood By Air look like for me what American graphic designer failer make, when he lose at school, when he inhale to much marijuana and fall asleep photoshop open, screenprint look like Philippine baby no arms make it

but American white young boys buy it for what gets a Singapore make suit in Laos? 0.0
>>
>>11115833
HBA had it's time in fuccboi realm of the internet but it really died out so quickly thanks to ASAP Rocky

>>11115863
Stop using my phrase. Off-White is such a horrible name for a brand and pinning Boy Scout badges is such a tacky way of showing he is a shit designer. The hat and socks are probably the most fuccboi of all

He claims Supreme is his Louis Vuitton. The latest thing he's done with

>>11115869
>>11115900
Essentially this
>>
I think their hoodies look decent. But I wouldn't for over $300 for that shit. And the fact that the nigga made Pyrex makes me fucking sick
>>
>>11115900
Holy shit HBA btfo
>>
>>11115855
No, it's weak shit, and the people who like it can keep that
But still it's infinitely more interesting than off white
>>
File: 1384232329659.gif (1 MB, 338x300) Image search: [Google]
1384232329659.gif
1 MB, 338x300
>>11115900
>HBA hood by air is for poor lamb toucher of american
>looking like a microsoft Paint in real life
>like microsoft Word Art over picture if bad Google Image
>the rest of the post

lmao my lao nigga comin correct
>>
>>11115793
lol implying those armenians have an actual OW closet and not just one flannel they got on sale at the barneys americana
>ferrari
u mean lexus/mercedes/bmw
>>
File: 1455274508556.jpg (74 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1455274508556.jpg
74 KB, 640x960
>>11115913
>>11115932
>not recognizing this pasta
>>
Cav Empt and Supreme are still only good streetwear brands. And not overpriced ones (CE is expensive due to customs, Supreme is cheap at retail, but resellers fuck it up).
>>
>>11116234
This.
>>
>>11115931
flacko where u been?
>>
File: bobrorbb.png (675 KB, 536x773) Image search: [Google]
bobrorbb.png
675 KB, 536x773
bieber core
>>
>>11115863
i think runway off white is sorta decent
>>
>>11116248
I been tryna make my ends meet
>>
>>11115908
what is your phrase
(?)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.