[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fa/, pic somewhat related. It's not me, but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: denimt-shirt.jpg (98 KB, 468x533) Image search: [Google]
denimt-shirt.jpg
98 KB, 468x533
Alright /fa/, pic somewhat related.
It's not me, but it's closer than i'd ever like. I'm sick and tired of being a complete shut in with shit hair and a shit body to boot, so starting tomorrow I'm dumping my entire wardrobe of jeans, sweatpants, and t-shirts.

I've saved up a pretty decent amount of money and just recently started getting back into shape; however, even after weeks of lurking I still have no idea what styles of clothing, hair, or accessories suit me best.

If anyone's actually willing to offer suggestions and advice I'll go ahead and post pictures of myself so you're not left completely in the dark.
>>
>>11112104
post pics, ill genuinely help
>>
>>11112104
>black jeans
>stan smiths
>grey t-shirt
>crew cut

congratualtions you're now cooler than all your peers
>>
Full rick
>>
firstly, good for you that you are losing weight. if you want real feedback you're going to have to post a full body picture.
>>
File: fix_me.png (367 KB, 602x836) Image search: [Google]
fix_me.png
367 KB, 602x836
Here's the grand reveal. I wont be accepting "Track suit" or "trench coat + fedora" as valid suggestions, but I can see where you'd be getting at.
>>
>>11112169
you're cute. I'd let you fuck my boipucci
>>
File: image.png (448 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
448 KB, 640x1136
Spoiler, this foesnt end well for you. You'll go out and be over weakened by the stores and the culture. You won't know what to buy so you'll compromise until you buy it all. You can't even spot a deal, and you don't really know what you want. After coming home, you'll realize that all your clothing is crap. Shopping and fashion isn't a one time thing. It's a hard process.

Here's what you should do. Browse fa. Find your style. Make gradual purchases. Look at waywt threads an shit.
>>
>>11112169
Shave that mustache
>>
>>11112169

>fuckn shave
>go for preppy, it's the safest start

what's your age?
>>
>>11112215
Alright, I'll take it slow for what I can. But I'm still dumb af and would probably end up picking a style that makes me look more like and idiot than fashionable.
>>11112218
I'm normally pretty clean shaven so there's no need to worry about mouth pubes in the future. I just fucked off with shaving for today since I'm doing it tomorrow morning anyway.
>>11112201
Nice.
>>
Since I'm bored, I'm going to be a really nice guy:

Hair
>Gatsby Moving Rubber
or
> American Crew Fiber

Cologne
> Chanel Allure

Dress Shirt
> White Oxford Shirt (Polo Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger is good)
> Blue Oxford Shirt

T Shirt
> Plain black, white, navy and olive t shirt (I think American Apparel is the brand everyone uses in America?)

Belt
> Plain Black Belt
> Plain Brown Belt

Pants
> Cuffed Black Chino Pants
> Olive Chinos
> Blue Jeans
> Black Jeans

Shorts
> Slim fitting black shorts
> Slim fitting olive shorts
> Slim fitting tanned shorts

Shoes
>Casual Sneakers - Nike Presto or Adidas Ultraboost is good
>Black Loafers for more dressy events
>Plain black shoes for formal

Accessories
>Watch: Something really basic like Daniel Wellington, or any cheaper alternative is ideal
>Simple plain skinny tie if you go to formal events often, or dinner functions

Feel free to ask if you need any more additional help.
>>
Spoiler, this doesnt end well for you. You'll go out and be over weakened by the stores and the culture. You won't know what to buy so you'll compromise until you buy it all. You can't even spot a deal, and you don't really know what you want. After coming home, you'll realize that all your clothing is crap. Shopping and fashion isn't a one time thing. It's a hard process.

Here's what you should do. Browse fa. Find your style. Make gradual purchases. Look at waywt threads and shit.
>>
File: 1444506241297.gif (216 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444506241297.gif
216 KB, 400x400
>>11112244
is this the new pasta or did you accidentally post twice
>>
full rick
>>
>>11112244
Implying basics don't exist. Fuck off.
>>
>>11112222
nice quads.

Also, I turned 20 a couple days ago which was a pretty big wake-up call for me.
>>
>>11112238
Good post. I like the presto and ultraboost recs
>>
File: 1459157124998.jpg (567 KB, 750x1132) Image search: [Google]
1459157124998.jpg
567 KB, 750x1132
Ride the pale-wave, OP.
Its an easy style to replicate.
>>
>>11112201
>this guy gets it <3
>>
>>11112287
cringe, dont fall for this meme
>>
>>11112238
Thanks for the suggestions, I went ahead and wrote them down to look over tomorrow.

Thankfully I've actually got a solid portion of those covered, so I may have quite a bit left over for a tattoo or whatever the fuck i can waste $400 on afterwards.
>>
>>11112374
>tattoo
NO! Spend that money on clothes, you fool.
>>
>>11112374
>so I may have quite a bit left over for a tattoo
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>11112410
I really doubt I'll need to spend all of my money on new clothes. But I guess that's more of a question for when I'm actually shopping.
>>11112450
Leftover money. I could just blow it all on food and dumb shit but that's not going to help my desire to change.
>>
>>11112489
why do you ant to wchange
>>
>>11112519
I'm just hoping that by being less of a shut in, by going out and meeting new people and doing things, I'll be able to develop a better attitude towards life and start accomplishing my goals.
>>
>>11112547
get Effay tattooed on your neck in diploma font
it'll make u cool
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.