[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of (men's) underwear do you buy? Is there such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What kind of (men's) underwear do you buy? Is there such thing as effay underwear?
>>
Boxer briefs. Literally the best
>>
>>11111717
/thread
>>
>>11111714
Ex Officio microfiber boxers. I used to wear boxer briefs until my legs and ass got too big for them and now these boxers fit like boxer briefs used to.

Wearing anything but an antimicrobial synthetic these days is just barbaric.
>>
>>11111714
The other day a qt anon posted himself with girly boxers, anyone know waht kind they were and w2c feminine briefs?
>>
>>11111717
Which brands though?
>>
I was looking at some fitted boxers like the black one and pink ones in OP's pic. Any recommended brands or store?
>>
>>11111765
I have been thinking for years on getting those, but I have a way too big dong. Maybe when I start hormones and it gets smaller I will give them a try.
I wear boxer briefs, I have 2 microfiber that are extremly comfy, and the rest are regular ones, I have one pink with watermelons design
>>
>>11111775
There's a one size fits all at santee alley in downtown l.a. 5/$10. Comfy as all hell.

Point being if you're not gonna show them around or banging the females that worry about that sort of thing, it doesn't really matter what brand.
>>
>>11111781
could you post pics or w2c please? also big dongs on feminine boys isn't that bad especially with briefs
>>
>>11111775
>>11111714
I'd reccomend the black kirkland brand from costco

cheap as hell so you can get a lot, but really high quality and stay the fuck out of your way

really stretchy and never give me swampass
>>
>>11111800
I wanted to get like 7-ish decent pairs and a couple of nicer ones for the weeekend.

So recommendations for some more expensive ones would be cool too
>>
Boxer briefs are objectively the best.

My favourite have always been Yves Martin. $5 from Sears for a single, and comes in a variety of colours that girls love.
>>
>>11111717
/thread
>>
File: Marky Mark CK.jpg (45 KB, 306x500) Image search: [Google]
Marky Mark CK.jpg
45 KB, 306x500
>>11111714

>What kind of (men's) underwear do you buy?
I pretty much wear trunks and briefs exclusively

>Is there such thing as effay underwear?
>No mention of CK underroos

CK has been like, the most traditionally effay sexy underwear for two decades since they pretty much invented the boxer brief and the trunk when John Varvatos was working for them. Get them at Marshalls for dirt cheap along with 2XIST and Papi and Tommy Hilfiger, all more effay than any old shitty hanes pack
>>
>>11111714
briefs, dont like to wear boxers to often
>>
Those Hugo Boss 3 in 1 packs from Nordstrom. It's $30 for really comfy boxer briefs.
>>
>>11111717
/thread
plebs need not apply
>>
>>11111781
>>11111802
seconding this request
>>
File: wackity schmackity doo.jpg (10 KB, 116x126) Image search: [Google]
wackity schmackity doo.jpg
10 KB, 116x126
just go on the underwear expert youtube channel. it's definitively gay, but they show dope brands
>>
>>11111111
>>
I wear boxer briefs but want to wear briefs but all my underwear streches so fast so briefs are a no go
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.