[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take a look at the left side. No matter what I wear, be it normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: WHYDOESTHISHAPPEN.png (801 KB, 996x736) Image search: [Google]
WHYDOESTHISHAPPEN.png
801 KB, 996x736
Take a look at the left side. No matter what I wear, be it normal men's underwear shorts or boxer shorts after some time of wearing it, it will always turn into what you see on the right side and squeeze my balls and thighs or in the case of boxer shorts just crumple up and be uncomfortable. The tighter my pants, the less hope there is. Why is that? I want to take no more of this suffering. I want underwear that is comfortable and stays where it is supposed to. Preferably I want it to be eff ayy too. Please help me /fa/.
>>
>>11109857
Just wear briefs. Problem solved
>>
File: 154.jpg (252 KB, 600x657) Image search: [Google]
154.jpg
252 KB, 600x657
>>11109933
same shit with these
>>
>>11109857
Lose weight?
>>
>>11109960
I'm 70kg on 1.80m dude
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 858x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 858x858
How about wearing a kilt?
>>
>>11110070
post pics OP it cant be that bad
>>
>>11110070
Pics?
>>
>>11110070
Yeah, lose some weight, or perhaps just buy higher-quality underwear; what brands/styles are you wearing currently?
>>
>>11109857
I have had some success with under armour. I think the style was boxerjock. They worked decently well
>>
>>11109857
buy compression shorts. they're like boxer briefs for athletic use and they're amazing. eastbay sells cheap-ish ones. don't buy any name-brands, they're the same thing and way overpriced.
>>
>>11109857
Sounds like you have big thighs. Happens to a lot of guys I know who squat, myself included.

Just experiment with brands. Calvin Kleins work well on me, but only once they've loosened up a bit - straight out of the package, I have the same issue. I know guys who swear by athletic boxers (e.g. UA), but that shit is 24/7 ball squeezing, which you might not like.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.