[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are backpacks no longer /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Wrong-Backpack-with-a-suit.jpg (234 KB, 858x634) Image search: [Google]
Wrong-Backpack-with-a-suit.jpg
234 KB, 858x634
are backpacks no longer /fa/?
>>
>>11105793
>RMRS
Please leave.
>>
>>11105793
backpacks can be /fa/, but that doesn't mean they look professional

More often than not, a briefcase will reflect better on you
>>
>>11105793
They are. You just probably shouldn't wear an autism-core backpack with a suit

It's on the same level as a teenager with a fedora, t-shirt, and cargo shorts
>>
>>11105793
Wearing a suit and rocking a backpack is a good way to be seen as a jackass.
>>
>>11105881
example of an autism-core backpack?
>>
>>11105913
The pack in the picture. Fat nylon packs with straps and little holes everywhere

I'm pretty sure there are backpacks made for professionals who don't want to carry a briefcase
>>
Work = briefcase
Casual = backpack

I have multiple backpacks for different fits because I'm that autistic, but I'm not autistic enough to walk to something like CVS with a fucking briefcase.
>>
>>11105793
I've always used an all black brandless backpack
like those single zip jansports
>>
>>11105793
I don't know I don't have a job
>>
>>11105906
Undergrad business major core
>>
real men have briefcases XDDD

BACKPACK IS FOR SWAG KIDS
>>
Neither are /fa/ for work, it's 2016 grandpa. Everything you need is in your pocket.
>>
>>11106798
has never had a real job
>>
>>11105817
it's just fine as a starting place for people who don't know much about suits, I don't get the hate
>>
>>11106779
People with white-collar jobs have briefcases. You wouldn't know.
>>
>>11107911
>everyone with a certain type of job does the exact same thing

i see lots of white collar people with back packs, mostly cause they dont give af lol
>>
>>11107911
you sound like a faggy rich kid
>>
backpacks are the best if you're not wearing a suit. There is literally a backpack by every brand for every fit.
>>
>>11107977
It depends. You can either have pride in your job and want to dress the part, or you can be proud of the fact that your Silicon valley job lets you wear flip-flops to work

>>11107984
I'm by no means rich. I just try to dress like my age.
>>
>>11109345
>I just like to dress my age
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>11109345
>I just try to dress like my age.
hilarious
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.