[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SLP COMBAT BOOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: maxslpcombatboot.jpg (547 KB, 4096x2516) Image search: [Google]
maxslpcombatboot.jpg
547 KB, 4096x2516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuAhDDgxMQ4

boots that look as close to these as possible without costing nearly 800 dollars.
>>
bizzump
>>
Black wolverine Kilometer boots
>>
>>11104953

docs
>>
File: Syj4w3t.jpg (698 KB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
Syj4w3t.jpg
698 KB, 3024x4032
>>11105043
Those look NOTHING like SLP combat boots, look at the sole.

>>11105055
Cuck martens do look similar, but I need a better alternative than Cuck martens. Preferably ALL black including stick with a similar sole.
>>
They are nothing alike but the black leather nike SFBs are sexy, lightweight, and durable
>>
File: whitesfb.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
whitesfb.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>11105274
nike sfbs are so played.

I constantly see guys wearing them in person, and the first thing I think is "internet fashion" . They always pick the brown ones, and it just looks out of place with their fits.

I would ONLY consider wearing ALL WHITE nike SFB, which are virtually UNATTAINABLE

The blacks ones don't look nearly as cool as slp combat boots. Actually they look cheap. Not even worth mentioning in comparison

BACK ON TOPIC THOUGH.
>>
>>11104953
I find these so off putting.
>>
>>11104953
check out rothco anon. military surplus that has good quality for good prices
>>
>>11105294
You're seeing brown ones a lot because the guys wearing them were probably in the military a few years back, when those were still within regulation. They don't give a fuck about how they look, most likely.
>>
just get mono docs and save yourself hundreds of dollars

this is coming from someone who has slp as the majority of their wardrobe

if you want a slp boot buy one that is unique to them not a basic black boot
>>
>>11105340
this. rothco look nice are ~$60 and will last you a lifetime
>>
>>11105144
doc martens are the closest you can get. either you buy them or you spend 800$ for slp
>>
>>11105362
nope guys who clearly have never been in the military are constantly wearing them as a fashion trend, you're delusional or in a flyover.

I'm talking from the perspective of the top 5 largest cities in the United States

>>11105328
be extremely specific about why

>>11105340
this is the closest they have

https://www.rothco.com/product/rothco-speedlace-combat-boot
>>
>>11105399
I just don't believe that
>>
>>11105144
You know you can get 1460s in all black right? But besides that, get some Dior's on Grailed or something
>>
File: image.jpg (682 KB, 2584x1975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
682 KB, 2584x1975
>>11104953
Ok boots general I guess.
I got these John Varvatos boots.
I don't have the model and I need to find another pair that look exactly like this.
Also thoughts on all Saints boots?
>>
>>11105399
C'mon now, Docs aren't the only solution. There's plenty of well made black milsurp boots that can be had for a cheap price. I just got some NOS Addison's (from the 70's) for 80 bucks.
>>
>>11104953
Who gives a shit about the boots look at those fucking stacks, good lord my mind is melting
>>
Lol OP, would the SLP boots be $800 if you could find one exactly similar? Stop being so picky, look for those second hand, buy the doc martens or stop being poor
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.