[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nikeisbackgeneral/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: adifagsbtfo.jpg (127 KB, 795x538) Image search: [Google]
adifagsbtfo.jpg
127 KB, 795x538
>muh 3 stripes

Once again, Nike overwhelms the whole scene with the best collaboration in 2016.

GET FUCKED ADIFAGS!!
>>
I don't like either but Nike just rehashes the same shit for the most part.

At least Adidas innovates on some new tech while Nike still sticks to 30 year old Air garbage.
>>
>>11104170
This shit is ugly
get some taste, son.
>>
>>11104175
yeah cuz they don't need to innovate when it's already the best thing present

>>11104178
sure sure, go back to wearing ricky tricky, we're laughing at you
>>
why are nerd shoes getting popular again?

remember when shoes like that were worn exclusively by autists?
>>
how the fuck do shoes like this even come about

do Nike and Supreme sit in a room together and make bets about what is the ugliest shoe they can create and sell? surely this is a big joke

they literally look like the sort of shoes you'd get at Aldi
>>
>>11104183
nice b8
>>
>>11104196
>how the fuck do shoes like this even come about

because you can guarantee they're gonna sell out within 10 minutes
>>
>>11104190
>>11104196
Irony is /fa/ retards, and I am not even OP
>>
>>11104196
it's japan exclusive and it's hanami-themed for the hanami season

not much of a fucking surprise
>>
>>11104602
fuck thought it was a different thread nvm
>>
>>11104602
>jp exclusive
what
>>11104196
the theory is nike forced supreme to use certain shoe models or something
it came out nike had a hand in some stuff like production numbers and selling these Supreme collabs in nike stores/site

like Supreme doesn't have as much control over the nike collabs anymore in terms of keeping it exclusive and nike is trying to use the Sup hype for their own means, in this case, hyping ugly old shoes to start churning rehashes out for 40 year old sneakerheads to start eating up for instagram pictures
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.