[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Casey Neistat effay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 2384300_300x300.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2384300_300x300.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Is Casey Neistat effay?
>>
Fuck off shill

Saged
>>
get off effay and get back to editing that new vlog casey
>>
>>11102880
>jew
>effay

pek wun
>>
>>11102898
peck one?
>>
File: casey.jpg (17 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
casey.jpg
17 KB, 214x317
Long hair casey was a lot more effay
>>
what's wrong with his face? beside the obvious black eye, is it his small month and tiny teeth?
>>
not really but he's making a lot of money and seems like a happy guy
>>
>>11103486
> what's wrong with his face?
he's a scum jew
>>
His whole "hurrrr I'm so wreckless and clumsy with all these expensive things" is annoying.

Work ethic and drive are insane. Tfw you will never have that constant drive and passion
>>
>>11102880
Pre-vlog Casey was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb60rrtTddQ&user=caseyneistat
I watch videos like this and realize that Casey no longer seems as cool as he did before. Everything that he did before seemed to have meaning - either work-related or otherwise. Now, he seems break literally everything simply because he wants to give off that 'idgaf' vibe.
>>
>>11103562

I only see videos about this guy or videos with him just talking. Can somebody link a video of his that's cool? Like I'm not sure what this person is famous for.
>>
>>11103576
"Bike lanes" or something and "Ipod's dirty secret" are why he's famous.
>>
>>11103576
He got SUPER popular when he started vlogging. It started off as a glimpse of the life of a director and it turned into a reality show
>>
bike lanes was funny, that's about it
he calls his fucking videos "movies" so take of it what you will

honestly, there is nothing impressive about any of his videos, especially not the cinematography that he thinks he's good at. i wager the only reason people watch his videos is because he's a relatively interesting person due to what he can afford to do and where he does it (NYC), and all of this is because of one or two successful viral videos
>>
>>11103630
So did he start making videos with wealth, or did the vlogging afford him the studio to make more videos??
>>
>>11103645
he was dirt poor and started making videos because that's what he wanted to do
got a few successful viral videos and now he's making bank churning out vlogs daily
>>
he is BFF with Karlie Koss or whatever her name is and his wealth and popularity are a side track from that
>>
sure
>>
fuck off shills. Let this thread die.
>>
>>11104119
k
>>
>>11103562
>Casey no longer seems as cool as he did before. Everything that he did before seemed to have meaning - either work-related or otherwise.
i think its mainly cause he got softer cause he's a dad.
>>
>>11106251
why'd you bump this thread you fuck
and that's wrong, he's been a dad even before he started making any videos
>>
>>11102880
Why do people (or is it just you) keep making threads about this guy.

He literally makes youtube videos. He's not cool
>>
>>11106268
definitely the same guy lol
>>
File: Untitledsw.jpg (16 KB, 386x368) Image search: [Google]
Untitledsw.jpg
16 KB, 386x368
>>11106256
ill bump it again faggot
>>
That dude looks dirty af. Disgusting.
>>
>>11106296
jokes on you i want the thread to stay and reverse psychology'd your dumbass lmao
>>
File: 1459025561073.jpg (45 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1459025561073.jpg
45 KB, 450x450
saw one of his videos before and can't even remember what it was about since his ugly face was so distracting

congrats to him on being able to rake in money on youtube with that face though
>>
>>11106919
He is entertaining and talented... not everything is to do with face ffs
>>
>>11106931
I'm sure he is to some people, he's just too ugly for me to pay attention to what he say or does
>>
>>11103701
He had a series on HBO
>>
I was fucking shocked when I first heard this guy speak and talk normally. I saw his face in thumbnails and thought for sure he was autistic.
>>
> kike
he cant be effay
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.