[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not going to look good, I'm 6ft and 230 lbs. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fa.jpg (550 KB, 2100x2100) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
550 KB, 2100x2100
I'm not going to look good, I'm 6ft and 230 lbs. But I want to look presentable or at least like I'm not a huge fucking slob. Whats some good clothes to where?
>>
>>11102553
Anon, I'm going to give you some real fashion advice.

If you lose weight and become thin you can wear just about any fucking thing, even a burlap sack, and you'll get away with it.

If you're a fat fuck you can wear literally nothing; you'll always look like shit.
>>
wear all black and fuck off
>>
>>11102562
I'm trying, but that doesn't help me in the now.
>>11102564
No
>>
>>11102553
>>11102562
agree, honestly you'll be better for it in every way, happier healthier. eat at a 500 calorie deficit to what you are eating now do some 20-30 minutes of exercise a few days a week and you'll look better dressed in a plastic bag as to what you look like now
>>
>>11102553
sry but lmao
>>
>>11102573
fuck the now
>>
>>11102581
No need to be sorry, that's from google.
>>
>>11102564
>>11102573
He's not wrong, senpai. Wear cheap, sensible, properly fitting black basics and actively work towards losing the weight.

As long as you do this no one will bother you about your weight because you're in the chrysalis phase.
>>
count your calories, limit yourself to 1200-1800 a day, don't cheat, continue this for 6 months, then once you're no longer obese you can wear normal people clothes
>>
>>11102553
L I E S

I

E

S

I'm 210 and 6' and look nothing like that. you're at least 250.
>>
>>11102562
So true, I wear stupid shot all the time and people still think I'm atteactive and cool. Literally all you have to do is be tall and in shape and you'll look better than any tryhard with a fat or out of shape body or who is short or who is ugly. If you're tall, handsome, and good looking you really can pull off most anything. Even if you dress lower class/white trash you will have poor slut pussy all over you.
>>
File: goals.jpg (72 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
72 KB, 624x416
>>11102553

Tips:

Those jeans are too tight, I would wear baggier clothing on the top. The suggestion of more black is a good suggestion. I would consider embracing streetwear while you work on your weight. Streetwear will keep you dope looking but in clothes that aren't uncomfortable. See Killer Mike here, again dark clothing is a friend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.