[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skin general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 14
File: bateman-4.jpg (17 KB, 601x338) Image search: [Google]
bateman-4.jpg
17 KB, 601x338
FAQ:
Basic routine, skincare guide, and products tips:
http://hastebin.com/raw/quvihotusi
How to pop pimples, remove blackheads and whiteheads:
http://hastebin.com/raw/rijutobedi
Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face:
http://hastebin.com/raw/irihogetel
How to improve your skin tone through diet:
http://hastebin.com/raw/ebakaquxuk
Studies on how diary and sugars create acne:
http://hastebin.com/raw/upadugodan
How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, masturbation, toxic ingredients, parabens:
http://hastebin.com/raw/hejoqogoni
FAQ, complete mirror:
http://pastebin.com/raw/dxsLXuSS (embed)

/fa/ wiki on grooming:
Skin care basics: http://tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Skin-care_Basics
Acne treatment: http://tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Acne_Treatment

Other good sites:
/r/skincareaddiction
Retinoids: http://www.skinacea.com/retinoids/retinoids.html
Sunscreen: http://www.skinacea.com/sunscreen/sunscreen.html
Ridding dark eye circles: http://www.skinacea.com/how-to/get-rid-of-dark-circles.html
acne.org

Should I go for accutane? I'm a little worried about the side effects but I've my face has been red and marred for about a year so I'm thinking of just going for it
>>
>>11094919
Have you tried the diet change and the recommended cleansers?

have you tried /r/skincareaddiction
>>
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
Accutane it.
>>
Does anybody else have acne all over their upper body before any exam session/any other stressful event, which starts disappearing right after it?
>>
Got Vitamin C Serum yesterday , amazing stuff recommend
>>
>>11097195
Nigga I don't need no vitamin C, I be smoking broccoli.
>>
So I've been trying different alternatives to milk to reduce my dairy intake;
almond, coconut, soya milk etc
I was just told that soya apparently isn't good for men since it contains more estrogen. I don't want clear skin if it means gyno or low sperm count etc.

tldr; is soya milk okay for a man? I have it with cereal, tea and coffee
>>
>>11097195
What brand did you get? Looking to get one but a lot of them seem a bit fishy
>>
>>11098153
ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 30ml - Top Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging & Repairs Dark Circles, Fades age spots & Sun Damage - 20% Vitamin C Super Strength - Organic ingredients
>>
>>11098087
try lactose-free milk
>>
>>11097195
What does vitamin c serum do exactly?
Also I was never taught how to shave properly, what do I look for in an after shave? I get bumps on my jawline which I assume is from shaving.
>>
>>11098262
Yeah, any time I shave for the next 30 minutes or so I have red bumps along my jaws
>>
>>11098262
>>11098697
Bad shave is what causes red bumps in the first place. Are you using multi-blade razors? They tend to irritate the skin. A safety razor is optimal because it's a single sharper blade. Also make sure you lather your face properly before to make the hair stick out better.
>>
>>11098697
They last for much longer and I when I squeeze them white stuff comes out
>>
When I wash my face in the morning, does my shower count as the wash?
>>
The Cetaphil Daily Advance Lotion is causing my skin to rash out. It's fucking terrible.
>>
>>11094919
I'm a guy with clear skin, have blackheads on nose but i think i have big pores so thats the reason and no way around it.

Should I do something about it? like put cream or whatever?
My skin seems to be fine outside one or two small blackheads in the forehead
I eat healthy and exercise, my only concern is the summer since it's REALLY hot but I do put sunscreen on body and face wghen going to the beach
>>
>>11094919
sick of shaving and having to pay 15 euro for 3 blades
how do I into safety razors?
>>
>>11094919
I read that and still no idea what sunscreen to buy
Yuro here, I buy nivea ones with the highest SPF or whatever its called
>>
File: 1457998975085.jpg (296 KB, 1191x1392) Image search: [Google]
1457998975085.jpg
296 KB, 1191x1392
HOW THE FUCK DO I CURE SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS

MY VYVANSE MAKES IT WORSE
>>
I have a lot of black heads on my back and sometimes red pimples, I seem to havea greasy back and I feel it if I wear sweatshirts without an undershirt

Can a simple exfoliator 3x a week solve it?
this shit makes me look im roiding
>>
Is coffee really a trigger for acne? I read it can lead to more stress hormones leading to more acne
>>
>>11099519
just drink tea its better anyways
>>
>>11099519

milk can lead to acne
dont drink coffee with milk
>>
>>11099528
I drank 1.5L skim milk sometimes more per day for over half a year and nothing happened to me
>>
>>11098153
c20 is good

>>11098262
lightens up pih from old acne and prevents wrinkles

>>11098087
soya milk sucks. i literally got tits by drinking it.

>>11099276
no. wash means facial cleanser

>>11099347
once a week use a clay mask

>>11099462
soap ph levels may be the suspect. make your body soap an exfoliating one. sebamed comes to mind

>>11099519
i dont think so but coffe fucks up your teeth
>>
Milk seems so overrated as a cause of acne, not buying it. Went without milk for a while and saw no difference
>>
I wish there was more definitive evidence about diet and acne. I hate feeling like I'm walking on eggshells with everything I enjoy.
I'm not totally convinced by the milk causes acne meme; I can drink latte's and as long as I'm not stressed, I don't get pimples.
Is skim milk supposed to be any better than full fat, assuming it does impact acne?
>>
>>11100389

It's not the fat in milk that causes acne, it's the hormones.
>>
>>11096352
How long did it take you to establish all this routine and find the right produce for your skin?
>>
>>11094919
Should I do that whole routine of cleeanser -> > exfoliator > moisturizer > astringent > uva/ub blocker?

or is it only for people with fucked up skin, I got good skin but im always up for improvement
>>
My acne has finally cleared up however my cheeks, nose and forehead gets greasy/oily. I use a cleanser and moisturize in the morning and evening, I thin out the moisturizer with a bit of water, and also use a clay mask once a week. What can I do to stop my face getting to oily?
>>
>>11100410
What if I drink organic milk?
>>
>>11100389
i used to drinik 1.5L MINIMUM per day of milk for months and nothing happene
I also had only tiny bit of acne as a kid, like a pimple or two when I was 15-16 so might be genetics
>>
File: giphy.gif (388 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
388 KB, 400x534
>go on accutane about 8 years ago
>worked decently, acne came back years later
>go on accutane again since October
>skin is practically flawless-but I'm severely depressed

Does anyone have experience with having depression while on accutane? Does anyone know what happens if I were to tell my derm that I'm depressed?

This is literally the first time in my life I have looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. I'd never kill myself but it sucks because I feel empty 90% of the time.
Feels like my mind is just full of static or something, I don't know.
Not sure what to do honestly.
>>
>>11100509
>>11096352
It's Bateman
>>
>>11102109
I finished accutane about 6 months ago.

Depression would hit every now and then but it would only last for a couple of days. It felt exactly like you described. I never brought it up to the derm though.

It happened when I lost sleep or when I didn't eat well. It's really important do get proper rest and nutrition. And drink plenty of water. You have to be extra conscious about this stuff.

It felt like I was being poisoned the whole time. And the sudden bouts of depression didn't help.

I believe /r/accutane has a lot of helpful content.
>>
>>11098087
Soy has phytoestrogens. They don't affect you. Milk has animal estrogen and is much more likely to give you gyno. Almond milk tastes best anyway.
>>
>>11103345
Interesting, and confusing. Does gyno affect grown men as much as younger men?
>>
Does dark chocolate affect acne in the same way as milk chocolate?
>>
Should I wash my face with warm or cold water? Or does it even matter?
>>
I got eye bags that are really deep... is there any reliable way to fix these or get rid of them??
>>
>>11097007
that's hives, not acne
>>
>>11104806
lukewarm

>>11105101
eye cream

>>11104342
diet having a massive effect is a meme
>>
>>11104027
Grown men are less likely to get it. You're most likely to get gyno during puberty or if you're taking steroids.
>>
>>11099436
Your vyvanse probably isn't making it worse, you're most likely just perceiving it as worse because of heightened sensory awareness.
>>
Is washing my face with nivea face soap good or can damage my skin?
>>
File: maggard wet shaving kit.png (995 KB, 985x830) Image search: [Google]
maggard wet shaving kit.png
995 KB, 985x830
>>11099360
maybe pick up a wet shaving kit
see if it works for you
>>
Rate this routine skinbois:

For a daily shower facewash I use Kiehl's facial fuel energizing face wash. 1-2 times a week I replace it with Kyoku exfoliating facial scrub.

Post shower, I apply Kiehls ultra facial cream. If I'm going to spend a lot of time outside that day, I go with Jack Black double duty face moisturizer with spf.

If parts of my body feels dry, I use C.O. Bigalow lemon body lotion.

I use L'Occitaine hand cream before I go to bed.
>>
File: feather_5_pack[1].jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
feather_5_pack[1].jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>11105525
If you're gonna do this, at least spend a little more and get feather blades. Much better than the shark blades and still way cheaper than disposable razors.
>>
Have any of you chaps had any success using a derma roller to remove scars on your face. I've notice recently how bad they make my face look. Having little indentations all round my face. I've done it once so far with .5 mm derma and then applied a vit E serum. It was quite a nice experience and seems to have had some effect. Anyone had a positive derma rolling experience?
>>
should you pop whiteheads and then apply acne wash or just leave alone and use acne wash?
>>
>>11105610
extremely lacking

>>11105654
just use sunscreen to prevent it from worsening and vitamin c serum to speed up recovery

>>11106062
if you pop it, be sure to pierce it perpendicular to the pus then pull up using a disinfected needle then apply alcohol and a hydrocolloid bandage. dispose the needle after
>>
I've got white 'pimples' on my arms near the elbow. Can anything be done? They're steadily growing in numbers and look/feel disgusting.
>>
B
>>
I'm pretty sure shaving is fucking my face up a fair amount, or at least contributing because I seem to be getting worse but only in the areas I heavily shave (e.g sides). Might be the cream I use but not 100% sure. Is shaving fine to do just in the shower with no cream or anything? I'll probably give it a shot for at least a few weeks and see if it does anything anyway, but is it probably that's contributing?
>>
fuck I just used Nair on my chest.
knowing my skin I had a bad feeling about it.
now I have this nice burn and the hair is all patchy.
I can't afford a salon wax and i'm fucked lmao
>>
>>11100389
>more definitive evidence about diet and acne

It exists. The FAQ lists some of the major metastudies. It's very well-researched. Dairy (the hormones in it) and high GI load foods. That's that, so far.

Just know that there are several other factors at play (acne can be inherited, for example).

>>11099903
Google 'anecdotal evidence' and learn why your personal experience is irrelevant to everyone else.

>>11102109
The scientific basis for [Accutane -> depression] is actually not that solid at all, even though here as been numerous case reports suggesting some kind of connection.

As for what you should do: most likely lower your dose. The daily doses of systemic isotretinoin prescribed by dermatologists are generally higher than what is recommended by research. Considering that you are almost symptom-free, and experiencing these severe mental side-effects, is enough to lower your dose or completely take you off it.

What your dermatologist hopefully will keep in mind though is that acne can contribute to social isolation/involuntary celibacy/depression - so considering the risk of it recurring it might be worth keeping you on the meds, provided that you don't have suicidal thoughts.

You're gonna make it.

Please see:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463189/
>>
I have pretty oily skin despite good diet, etc so I guess that's just luck of the draw. For a while I've used either Kiel's Ultra Facial Cleanser or Eau Thermale cleansing gel. The Kiel's says it's for "all skin types" and the Eau Thermale stuff "for oily blemish prone skin". However, both seem to leave my face feeling very tight and looking visibly dry.

I've read some of the pastebin stuff but still feel a bit lost in terms of what "healthy pH-balanced syndet cleansers" there are. I don't want to be a complete idiot, but if someone could give even a little guidance that'd be really appreciated.
>>
>>11109907
Sorry about the confusion. The guy who wrote that stuff is an Omega-level Autist.

A cleanser that is pH-balanced has a low pH-level (acidic) that matches the skin pH, and "syndet" simply means that it is based on some kind of synthetic detergent - artificial soap-like substances. These substances act in the same way as soap and removes oil, dirt, dead skin cells, bacteria, makeup - but usually without fucking up the barrier functions of the skin.

All of the cleansers recommended in the product guide and in the soap/cleanser text are good. Cerave, Cetaphil, Aquanil, and Sebamed are all quality brands.

Some of them have variations on the products targeted at oily/dry/sensitive skin. Just look around on Amazon or whatever and see what seems interesting to you.

Kiehl's UFC is kind of known for being very drying. Some cleansers are excessively drying per design in order to create a need for moisturizers. That's how some companies try to get you addicted to their products.
>>
>>11110030
Thanks for that, clears it all up. I'll look into all the cleansers. Despite the autism I'm guessing the suggested routines are still fine to use as guidelines?
>>
>>11101541
I'm in the same boat. Maybe your skin is actually dehydrated and is over producing oil.

If you shower and dry off, does your face feel oily again ~30 minutes if you don't do anything to it? I've been told this may be an indication that you have dehydrated skin.
>>
>>11110243
fuck yes
>>
>>11110403
Right. Thanks again.
>>
I need something that will clear up the face rash that I got from using Cetaphil products. So, preferably nothing with Cetaphil's ingredients in them.
>>
File: killme.jpg (31 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
31 KB, 519x519
>if i shave, i scrape open my pimples, intensifying acne
>If I put off shaving for a bit and minimize it, my face gets greasy and i break out due to oily skin
help
>>
So is tanning bad? I want to get an even complexion and usually get one when I tan.
>>
Anyone know of a good sunscreen that's water-resistant and not SPF overkill?
>>
>>11094919
So my skin is super fucked up skingen. I skipped out on class today because I had a few new big zits and I was too embarrassed that anyone would see them. This has been a long time coming and I really want to start getting serious about skin care. I'll get whatever products I need.

I'm trying to get /fit/. This means I have to eat 4000 calories per day with 200g protein and 100g fat. Combined, that's about 1700 calories. The extra 2300 has to come from SOMEWHERE, plus it's not easy to eat that much fat and protein already. Dairy and sugar galore.

I also have trouble with picking at my skin. It is probably a mild ocd thing; if so (aka if it gets in the way, or if it persists after the acne is gone), I'll get therapy for it. I pick at my lips obsessively if the acne is smooth or already picked over to the point of bleeding, so there's no way it's JUST the acne.

I change my sheets every few days and use a bargain bin facial cleanser.

Before you ask, I eat 4000 cal/day because I'm 6'8" (203cm) and 200lb (90kg) and that is firmly into Thin DYEL Skelly territory, plus I'm still growing. I unfortunately cannot change my diet unless I want to undo all the progress I have made - there is simply no way to reach those insane macros off of activated almonds, chicken breasts, and broccoli florets. Sometimes I wish I was shorter :/

Any advice would be really welcome. I'll of course check out the FAQs but if there's anything that would help me out specifically, I'd be super fucking grateful.
>>
>>11105632
>>11105525
Don't pick up one brand of blades when starting, but a variety of the dollar packs in order to see which blade works best with your skin then use that one. I haven't used my Feathers yet but I'm sure they're supposed to be pretty elite blades that need more expertise than is found in a newbie
>>
about to go to cancun for a weekend gonna spend a lot of time outside. What lotion/oil do you recommend to get tan. I've got a light tan/near olive complexion.
>>
>>11111822
Which ethnicity are you? I have that complexion as well and hate it. Hoping to get a nice tan nice summer.
>>
Can I use Vitamin C serum alongside BHA and AHA?
>>
File: tmp_28150-lerosettbig412239085.jpg (48 KB, 306x305) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28150-lerosettbig412239085.jpg
48 KB, 306x305
Anyone else use gunilla of sweden products?
>Pic related
I also take the pills....
Ive been using their products for a couple of years and sure my acne is not as horrible as it was in the begining (still have a few pimples that come and go)
... also does no fap or fapping once a week help with acne?
>>
Does anyone know any effective ways to exfoliate or get rid of a tan for acne prone skin? ... i would try the lemon or milk masks but i heard thats only good for normal skins not those with leprosy like us.... i want to get my face the same tone as my chest which is very noticably lighter
>>
>>11112158
Aha/bha will help you lighten your skin.
BP as well.

>milk

lol no
>>
>>11112316
What exactly is bha/aha,bp? Please elaborate anon
>>
>>11112318
alpha-hydroxy acid, beta-hydroxy acid, benzoyl peroxide.

they exfoliate the skin. helps shed dark parts of your skin faster.

there's also hydroquinone you can buy online.
>>
>>11111811
/fit/bro,

>I skipped out on class today because I had a few new big zits and I was too embarrassed that anyone would see them.

Acne being severe enough to cause social isolation. This is a red flag - something that should motivate you to see a doctor for your acne. Just do it. It's highly treatable. No need to fuck about. Only OTC products are mainly for people with mild issues.

>it's not easy to eat that much fat and protein already.

2 dl oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey (30 g), 0.5 dl vegetable oil (canola/corn/sunflower), 4 dl water. 800 kcal. 2-3 times daily.

I'm 6'4" and smoothies like this made it super-easy to go on a caloric surplus. Now neither lifting nor eating is the hard part. Don't forget the creatine. I've found that weighing yourself at least once daily helps you know if you're eating enough. Just down an extra smoothie whenever your weight gain starts to stagnate.

>skin picking

Mental issue -> therapist. Just fyi, N-acetylcysteine has helped lots of people online and in studies.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3044191/
>>
>>11112768
thank you :) too kind. I was freaking out a little, but yeah I really do need to see a doctor about this. I've been told by people I trust that it's not that bad, but I react really badly to having it. Probably best to nuke it from orbit and be done with it.

(whey is dairy by the way - my diet gives me enough calories, it's just that I wasn't sure how to do it while avoiding dairy and I don't think it's actually possible. probably gonna stick with my diet unless my skin has other issues after/during the accutane)
>>
>>11112378
Can you recommend me any specific products and brands to buy?
>>
File: 1457105863216.gif (541 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
1457105863216.gif
541 KB, 480x228
>>11111811
>activated almonds
>>
Anyone recommend anything for lessening the appearance of stretch marks?
>>
>>11112858
whey isolate and concentrate has very low levels of hormones.

shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>11113412
Cocoa butter lotion that has vitamin E oil in it
>>
>>11111555
learn how to shave
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (175 KB, 1632x843) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
175 KB, 1632x843
Shit guys, this pic may be shit, but I'm pissed.

Had a pretty minor zit on my forehead and I was in the zone at the gym and accidentally rubbed a towel on it pretty hard. It's not more of an open scab sort of thing, but no blood or pus right now.

What should I put on it overnight? I assume BP doesn't do anything for open cuts like this, so should I just go with neosporin?

thanks guys
>>
>>11115729
Thats nothing pussy... try having 5-10 red scars/marks from previous cysts that would stay for months....
>>
>>11115729
use a hydrocolloid plaster
>>
>>11116016
well I'm sorry to hear that man
>>11116625
alright, I'll look into that, thanks
>>
>>11094919
new to skin care here,
I read the basic routine guide. i have pretty oily skin and have regular breakouts, so i'm washing twice a day (following the recommended routine). where i live there isn't much sun, and i don't spend much time out when it is sunny. if i skip sunscreen in the morning, should i moisturize as a replacement for the sunscreen?

i guess my question is if sunscreen acts as a moisturizer
>>
>>11117595
most sunscreens are moisturizing to some extent. you don't need moisturizer as much as everyone else who has drier skin, but it can be good to use a small amount to counter the drying effects of cleansers/exfoliators. I have oily skin and I just take a really small amount of lotion and dilute it with some water and then rub it in
>>
Did I do good?
>>
>>11118207
I've been using the green CeraVe cleanser, works like a charm for my oily skin.

Does anyone know how I can remove dark circles under my eyes? I'm starting to think they're genetic or something. I've been called Kylo Ren by some of you guys here, lol.
>>
How to get rid of blackheads on nose?
>>
>>11113100
Paula's choice aha and or bha is good
>>
Diet is cope. Retinoids, applied topically, are the answer to your skin maladies - 0.25 percent gel every couple of days worked well for me.

You should be taking cold showers every morning: you only have to last 1-2 minutes, yet the effects are elating.

GH peptides, such as somatropin, will also yield baby smooth skin - most users report increased softness on back of hands, forearms, face, etc.
>>
>>11118844
I have the same problem. Probably concealer is our only choice...
>>
how can i get rid of acne scars on my back and shoulders?

also are these hard pointy-like spots on my skin, which kinda feel like healed-up pimples ( i really don't know how to describe them) a type of scar?
>>
How do you people feel about charcoal face masks? good? bad?
>>
>be me, hairy af half italian
>i pluck my unibrow with tweezers
>skin is permanently slightly redder than the rest of my skin
is there anything i can do to fix the redness
>>
Anyone know some good websites to find ingredients and recipes for DIY facial care?

Also looking for sites on body wash, soaps, anything you would use on your body like toothpaste, deodorant, etc
>>
>>11121459
makingcosmetics.com
>>
>>11094919
Thoughts on the acne.org regimen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsqFXTgpTVk
>>
>>11121970
my derm always set to never use more bp than a pea size, for my entire face
>>
File: bateman face peel.jpg (24 KB, 627x325) Image search: [Google]
bateman face peel.jpg
24 KB, 627x325
I have two questions:

What comes first, moisterizer or bp? How long to wait between applications?

thanks m8ies
>>
>>11122362
watch the video 2 posts above you
>>
>>11122371
I was referring more to the FAQ since that has toner in the mix.
>>
is it ok to use both sallyic acid and bp? how would I do it? my skin has a shitton of clogged pores and blackheads on forehead
>>
page 9.

>the skin threads without the FAQ and links are slow and don't get bumped because people find the info in OP

>the skin threads without links in OP are fast and filled with shitposting
>>
>>11115480
I tried Palmer's cocoa butter but it didn't help at all can you recommend something?
>>
>>11123588
Yep.
P9 again.
>>
Are dermabrasions worth it?

Can I go to work 2 days after with minor side effects? Or will I still be red af
>>
>>11122408
Seconding this question.

When using a routine of cleanser, toner, and moisterizer, where does BP fit in? Between toner and moisturizer? After?
>>
File: 1334990437977.jpg (28 KB, 704x750) Image search: [Google]
1334990437977.jpg
28 KB, 704x750
>nothing works
>>
>>11123588
>>11124996
>writes a faq / link collection to help people in /skin/
>inadvertently kills the /skin/ threads

w e w

>>11125508
Try me. Describe your problem. This is your chance to get free advice from someone who otherwise gets paid to do skincare consultations.
>>
>>11126468
> Describe your problem.
pee-pee hurt. sthlm halp?

second course of accutane
2nd month, going strong
still acne, still new acne appearing
>>
>>11121970
For some reason it is impossible to get 2.5% BP in the UK now. You can get 10% PanOxyl (too strong) or overpriced 5% Acnecide.
Is this one big plot against me?
>>
>>11126468
Not him, but I have had three successful courses of accutane in my life, but the acne still finds a way to come back. I'm 30, male, healthy - good diet and exercise, no family history or acne. Topicals don't seem to do much. I am literally out of ideas
>>
>>11112158
dang that picture
>>
>>11126663
I was in that situation but I just pulled the trigger on some random 2.5% on ebay and it's done the job for me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182030572427?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
>>
>>11126663
>it is impossible to get 2.5% BP in the UK now
>literally have Epiduo on desk (0.1% adapalene/ 2.5% bp)
>>
>No mentions of Beta-Carotene
Get on it jiggas, give your skin a nice orange glow which is actually preferred over a tan
>>
File: 1458344172178.jpg (144 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1458344172178.jpg
144 KB, 900x600
I need a new shaving cream and aftershave lotion. What shaving products do my sensitive skinned brothers use?
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.