[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake Yeezys Mane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: WORLDSTAR.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
WORLDSTAR.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
So I want to buy a pair of fake Yeezys is they aren't totally shit quality (I'm not talking actual yeezy quality but more like rosche quality or likewise). I don't want to drop $1300 on a shoe. Does anyone have any sources on fake shoes that are decent fakes?

Also, general fakes thread.

Inb4 whine whine whine muh superior quality.
>>
>>11090971
Are these reps good?
http://www.sneakerahead.me/free-shipping-6th-version-adidas-yeezy-350-boost-black-p-174513.html?zenid=ctj3li3q4gj1n71d83ld24vca3
>>
>>11090971

semi-related: aren't adidas selling a bunch more in the next day or so?
>>
>>11090975
If so i want details so I can bot a pair.
>>
>>11090974
But it says authentic. What is this world coming to.
>>
>>11090980
https://twitter.com/adidasalerts/status/711630913394716672
>>
>still buying these fuccboi shoes

lmao
>>
>>11090992
D O P E

>>11090975
Are they gonna retail at the same price likely?
>>
>>11090974
yes

get either david's or zztop/mariner ocean

check /r/repsneakers

but 7th batch might be coming out soon i think, so i'd wait for those or at least a price drop on the 6th
>>
>>11091055
>get either david's or zztop/mariner ocean
Does this mean you will either get one of the two?
>>
>>11091118
no they are the davids
>>
>>11091014

pretty sure they're still $200
>>
>>11090980
They are selling a batch soon (pirate black), but they're doing it on a website that apparently has anti bot measures (END. clothing).
>>
>>11090971
Just buy a pair off aliexpress like a normal person does. If you actually think "genuine" yeezys are any better than ones made with the same materials and by the same gooks are any worse then you're more of a consumerist cuck than you realise.
>>
>>11091539
source?
>>
Just get retros fampai
>>
>>11091584
http://sneakernews.com/2016/03/16/end-launches-fragment-jordan-1-yeezy-boost-restock/

https://launches.endclothing.com/#/
>>
just kno, if i see you in fakes i will call your ass out
>>
>>11092055
haha hell ya bro thats pretty cool of you!
>>
>>11090971
I would totaly buy fake yeezies if they weren't so popular.

Meaning I would rather cop them for cheaper than their sticker price because they are made in China either way. But they fact that people recognize them as some hyped up items makes me not even want to wear them.
>>
>>11092055
caring this much. Kek
>>
copped fake PBs and TDs but now I want the moonrocks, end me
>>
>>11090992
"Authentic" is a term used in the fake world, the highest quality replicas are definited as authentic. That doesn't mean that they are but the quality is definitely close to the real pair
>>
If you can't afford resell, just get the Roshe Run/One which is the original runner inspired minimalist shoe. The silhouette is literally the same and you can use like Nike ID for different colors and prints.
>>
>>11091055
David's 7th batch is 1:1 for real.
>>
>>11090993
has this already happened tho
>>
w2c good nmd reps?
>>
>>11094266
Fuck off David
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.