[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible for so many women to be unconscious of their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 251x201
How is it possible for so many women to be unconscious of their facial hair?

I live in a huge metropolitan city in the US and I've been around my fair share of young women, and it never ceases to amaze me how many of them are totally ignorant to the presence of a fucking stache growing on their upper lip.

Fuck, it grosses me out so much.
>>
>>11090478

You sound like a whiny insecure teenager
>>
I think a lot are aware, but the processes for removing upper lip hair on women either lead to stubble that's more obvious (shaving cutting the hair shaft bluntly instead of the natural taper) or irritation a lot of the time (waxing and hair removal creams) or don't remove it just try to make it subtle, which doesn't always work (bleaching) or are expensive (laser removal).

So a lot of the time it's easier for them to leave it because it's not a huge thing to be bothered about
>>
im a guy and i cant even grow a stache wtf
>>
>>11090484

Not really, I just don't want to kiss something that looks and feels like a dude.

I put in effort to look the best with what I'm given and I expect others who interact with me to do the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 200x200
>>11090501
>>
>>11090478
A little denial, a little of the fact that it has to be pretty outstandingly bad to be a serious problem. Like someone else said, shaving has drawbacks, waxing and plucking are only slightly better, and bleaching makes it less obvious but not invisible.
>>
>>11090484
Bhaha alright, you cuckie
>I dont like pizzaface girls
>>you sound like a little bitch
>I dont like unkept oily hair
>>grow the fuck up
>>
>>11090478
Whenever I see arm hair on a women makes them automatically disgusting
>>
>>11090572
u dond understand kiddo
>>
>>11090501
>Not kissing dudes
ahahahaha what are you a faggot?
>>
>>11090582
Natural body hair doesn't make people disgusting if they don't have bad hygiene.
>>
>>11090478
I've been hairy basically since elementary school and let me tell all you morons that we, as hairy women all know that we are hairy.
>>11090487
plus none of that lasts long enough to be worth it.
>>11090979
tfw paranoid about hygene because i can't afford to smell bad or have dandruff or anything like that

Which one of you annoying teenage fuckwads wants to pay for my 8 sessions of laser hair removal or invent a drug to change my hair growing genes?
>>
File: 1458450230758.jpg (107 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
1458450230758.jpg
107 KB, 1200x799
cause women are fucking stuped OP

you need to realize this now since youre questioning why girls do dumb shit
>>
I regularly use an epilator on mine, since I have turk-tier genetics that cause it to be pretty dark and stand out. I'm pretty self conscious about it and always look at other women's upper lips.
However, you have to be pretty autistic to notice shit like that >>11092512

>looks and feels like a dude
If you're a dude (not underage) and your facial hair looks like that, then even I feel sorry for you
>>
>>11092377
Whoa these sasquatch
>>
Shaving it off creates stubble which makes kissing much more like kissing a dude. You'd know if you weren't a highschooler. Either way, I don't give s shit. To be honest, I don't even care if she shaves her armpits, a hot chick is still hot, with hair or whatnot.
>>
Most women aren't taught how to do these things growing up, and only know how to lather on make-up and skin creams from watching YouTube tutorials.
>>
Hairy women are my top tier fetish, nothing better when a pussy and other body parts are hairy!
>>
File: 1454527371977.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1454527371977.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>11093554
>what is plucking hair
>>
>>11090501
hahahaha
>>
>>11090478
>many of them are totally ignorant to the presence of a fucking stache growing on their upper lip.

what do you point it out to them or something?

fuck dude you sound like such a tool
>>
>>11094021
I'd like to see you pluck a whole moustache mate.
>>
>>11094060
a) painful as hell
b) takes like a fucking hour
c) only lasts a week till its too noticeable again; some hair grows back in a few days.

literally if you think a woman having hair (as in being a mammal) is fucked up you should try to graduate high school soon cause youre probably a lonely 17 year old
>>
>>11092377
Well you sound mad
>>
I don't mind hairy arms, peach fuzz or hairy legs, but women with hairy armpits are fucking gross. Honestly I don't really like how it looks on guys either.
>>
>>11090501
wtf dude are you srs?
leave em be women literally don't care about you - you aren't important
>>
Im a lgirl that struggles with this and I don't think it is too much trouble. You just have to be deligent and attentive - the same with eyebrows (i am northern European american though Idk about minorities). Bleaching my upper lip for 5minutes 1x a month and then trimming the hair does the trick for me (the texture is downy hair and not actual mustache hair like a man's and grows slower than pubic hair). I also tweeze any errant hairs in between or as an emergency (like if I notice some and I'm not home). I do get a couple legit black hairs on the underside of my chin, but it's like 4-5 hairs and I remember where they grow and just check 1x a week and tweeze if they're there.

But anyway the hair doesn't grow back that fast and it is totally manageable. I don't know why other women don't take care of it.
>>
>>11094094
Why are you acting as if I was doing anything but agreeing with everything you said.
Reply to the guy I was replying to. I'm on your side.
>>
>>11094017

>hairier legs than me

jesus christ what the fuck fampatchi
>>
>>11090491
>I am twelve and what is stache
>>
>>11090478
It's fucking annoying and puts me right off. Similarly with hair round the anus.
>>
>>11092512
She's a fucking dyke anyway so she might as well be a man. Most dykes look and dress like Johnny Vegas, her being an exception.
>>
Have you considered that maybe they're aware of it and simply don't mind it? People don't live their lives by your standards, you know.
>>
>>11094143
The same reason they let their vaginas become stinking cesspools. Ignorance, laziness and muh body tumblr twatiness.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3221x2242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3221x2242
>>11094188
This.
20 year old male and she makes me look hairless in comparison.
>>
>>11090501
>how is it that even in this metropolitan area, women aren't doing everything in their power to be sexually appealing to me?
they're probably too smart for you anyway
>>
>>11094017
c a n a d a
a
n
a
d
a
>>
>>11094021
grow up
>>
>>11095266
Cause you are hairless mate
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 750x1334
>>11095330
Me on the other hand...
I'm certain I'm part wookie
>>
I don't like being hairy either but it's just something I have to deal with (although I'll never shave my privates, I don't want to resemble a child)

A lot of women are aware but most men don't make a big deal out of it because it really isn't.
>>
>>11094060
Im a guy
I pluck my stache, the whole goddamn thing
it hurt a lot initially
but now I spend less time than I would shaving it doing just maintenance plucking the new hairs thar crop up
>>
>>11095494
>although I'll never shave my privates, I don't want to resemble a child

You could have just said "I'm too lazy" and saved yourself a few seconds.
>>
>>11094021
Why not just wax the stache?
Why the fuck is everyone here an idiot?
It's not an expensive investment, it takes very little time, and the effects last awhile.
>>
>>11096344
I justt use an epilator twice a week at night before I go to bed. It's a long enough time for the redness to fade before I wake up and start the day
>>
>>11096344
A lot of people have reactions to waxing facial skin and will end up with a swollen red area above their mouth with waxing
>>
Anyone here pluck out the hair on their scrotum? I do it sometimes, feels so satisfying to get each hair out one by one roots and all. Takes a lot of time though. Should I just upgrade to waxing?
>>
>>11096746
Ure gonna traumatize ur balls bro
>>
>>11090478
My girlfriend has some fluffy facial hair but as it is blonde it is not as evident. I think it's kinda cute.
>>
File: 1437632601546.jpg (63 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1437632601546.jpg
63 KB, 483x604
>how DARE women have hair on their bodies
>>
>>11096264
Not true. It doesn't take a long time, but it's super uncomfortable while it grows back. And yeah, I don't wanna look like a child.
Not that anon btw
>>
>>11097594
You speak like it isn't utterly disgusting
>>
>>11097654
It really isn't
>>
>>11097707
Maybe it isn't to you in particular, but me and quite a large amount of other guys find it to be nasty as fuck
>>
>>11097757
why do you find it nasty? it's just hair. you have some too
>>
>>11097762
Because pedostaches are disgusting on everyone, particularly girls
>>
>>11097766
why are you so associating the presence of a few hairs with pedophiles? it's natural and not inherently uncleanly

no need to make a thread about it and be this upset homie

life is good go do something fun
>>
>>11097757
>quite a large amount of other guys
Given the amount of time on here spent criticising women's appearances and the rarity of this coming up I'm going to say that you're noticing it far more and find it a bugbear far more than a lot of others.
>>
>>11097777
>no need to make a thread about it and be this upset homie
I didn't make the thread nor am I upset, I just agree with the OP on that facial hair on girls is appalling.
>>11097778
At least where I live girls with facial hair is quite rare but I've had a few experiences where I've cringed at a ladystache closing in, it's not an astronomically large problem since it's quite rare
>>
Girly stache or especially chin hairs will knock any girl down a couple points. And by a couple I mean they are now sub-5.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.