[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are hairy armpits /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1430907710880.jpg (331 KB, 751x1000) Image search: [Google]
1430907710880.jpg
331 KB, 751x1000
Are hairy armpits /fa/?
>>
yes, yummy
>>
the best
>>
Disgusting.
>>
>>11083762
>>badtastegeneral
>>/r/normies
>>
File: cYxjFHa.gif (2 MB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
cYxjFHa.gif
2 MB, 300x271
>>11083770
>trying to use "normie" as an insult
>>
sexy and fashion
>>
>>11083737
they look good on her but thats not usually the case
>>
y not
>>
>>11083737
is that grimes?
>>
>>11083780
>being a normie
hope u enjoy the topgear reboot lad
>>
Literally disgusting. If i even see a trace of stubble, i make my gf shave it. I've even dated this girl because she was cute and had a weird thing where she didnt ever grow armpit hair, even at the age of 18.
>>
>>11083987
hope u enjoy being an angry weirdo virgin ;)
>>
>>11083991
beta-chad your gonna cry when you catch your plain-jane wifey riding this tiny art school dick because you don't communicate
>>
>>11084004
>your
wew lad
>>
>>11084015
dyslexia - its another reason im so creative and your a normie
>>
>>11084022
You can keep your dyslexia, your improper word choice, your hairy women, and your social ineptitude. None of those things interest me.
>>
>>11084030
mhm you can keep your wife but I'll have her whenever she's tired of normie-sex then topgear
>>
>>11084049
She doesn't dig autism. Sorry.
>>
>>11084059
she isn't even you're wife yet xD I like this though I've had fun
>>
>>11083737
They usually look gross and disgusting, but that photograph is kind of making me diamonds.
>>
File: 1395632415966.gif (2 MB, 310x176) Image search: [Google]
1395632415966.gif
2 MB, 310x176
/fa/ really is the gayest board
>>
>>11084072
That's /fit/ you imbecile.
>>
>>11083737
Would lick.
>>
>>11084072
what's gay about hair you fucking dweeb
it's ironic you say that cuz you're obviously a latent faggot anyway
>>
Fuk off you hairy indian cunt wannabes even I shave my armpits and I'm a guy. Kys y'all.
>>
>>11084114
same here

these fucking degenerates think it's all masculine n c00l

>females are attracted to smelly bushes of pubes under your arms
>ok
>>
Only if the girl is hot
It's just hair
>>
So many armpitfags ITT

I guess it only matters if the girl is hot
But the best female hair is the pubic one
>>
>>11084302
This

My gf was honestly surprised when I told her to stop shaving as much

Nice well kept bush>>>>>>>>>>stubble and razor bumps
>>
>>11084530
>not waxing

well yeah she's fucking doing it wrong
>>
Let me set the record straight
>
>
>is xxxx /fa/ means, "Do white boys on a anime forum think this is cool?"
>is xxxx fashionable means, "Do fashionable people think this is fashionable?"
>
Being "fa" is short for: "An arbitrary thing being fashionable", so when you ask:
>Is an old school barbershop effay
>What's the most fa anime and why is it Cory in the House
>Post fa pens
>Is xxxx fa?
>What's the most fa deodorant
>Post fa ducks
Think about it
>
>
>...
>
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?
>
You are not getting an answer from a regular person that might know some shit about fashion. You're asking the wrong people entirely. /Fa/ is filled to the brim with guys who just want to dress cool and don't really know much about fashion, which is fine, but they end up getting advice from fucking tripfags who literally wear skirts and clown shoes, who literally suck Kanye West's dick because he made graduation once, who literally stand outside of stores for DAYS just to "cop" a fucking tee shirt or even worse fucking shoes they won't wear, who think that Rick Owens and his goblin of a wife are literally god for starting the trend of wearing black and gay techno 90's goth rags, and once they realize how fucking stupid the trend is, they dismiss it like it never happened and it becomes a giant fucking circle jerk.
>
>
If you want an inspo thread, awesome, start that, but please stop piling on the fucking is xxxx fa?
What answer do you want? Use common sense. A pencil bag is not fashionable. A backpack can be. Deodorant can't be fashionable. Going to an old-timey barbershop is cool. Ducks are ducks. Come on now.
>>
>>11084709

honestly i hate the whole 'is X /y/ approved?' meme on every board.
>>
File: wut.jpg (73 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
73 KB, 375x500
>>11084114
>>11084126
No girl gives a shit about armpit hair. Gay guys like shaved pits so by all means have at it fellas
>>
>>11083737
The only reason people think this is good, is because she's an otherwise beautiful woman who looks good DESPITE her unclean looking underarms. They are just fuckin unseamly
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.