[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ phones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: 15267389.png (263 KB, 641x505) Image search: [Google]
15267389.png
263 KB, 641x505
Need a new phone and want something with nice aesthetic. Suggestions? Form over function. All I use my phone for is phone calls, whatsapp, chrome, tumblr.
>>
>form over function
OP's pic. That was probably the only thing the designers had in mind.

Windows phones are pretty effay, but
>windows
>>
I have this phone, it's shit
I'm using it rn and it's horrible
>>
iphone
>>
>>11077810
This is coming from a windows phone user, do not get tricked by the nice aesthetics. Microsoft loves fucking their users in the ass and the app gap is still ridiculous
>>
File: lg-g4-leak.jpg (35 KB, 630x465) Image search: [Google]
lg-g4-leak.jpg
35 KB, 630x465
LG G4
>look at that fucking sweet leatherclad back
>curved screen instantly raises your aestheticlevel above flat-phone-plebs
>android, so easy customizing
>can easily swap out batteries if needed

I'm loving this one.
Batterylife for normal use comes close to two days, browsing all the time still gets you through the day
>>
>>11078318
leather back looks stupid
>>
>>11078329
You look stupid
>>
Xperia Z5 compact
>>
File: 1453155870395.jpg (1013 KB, 4213x3120) Image search: [Google]
1453155870395.jpg
1013 KB, 4213x3120
>>11078331
words hurt
>>
one + one 2
>>
>>11078346
Sorry senpai i got carried away
>>
File: punkt-mp-01.jpg (87 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
punkt-mp-01.jpg
87 KB, 960x640
I use punkt mp 01 during weekends and holidays.

Otherwise i think iPhone 5s is the most aesthetic smartphone.
>>
>>11078344
why compact vers?
>>
>>11078378
reminds me of those telephones with huge buttons that the elderly use.
>>
>>11078389
Less battery usage, smaller and more compact, cheaper for pretty much the same features you'd get with the regular xperia z5
it's not even that small, can't imagine what the regular z5 is like
>>
>>11078462
snapdragon 820 compact xperia
>>
>>11078378
300€ for that shit ??
>>
>>11078378
>falling for a meme this hard
>>
Despite thickness, this will be less noticeable in your pocket than any other phone.
also feels like a dream in your hand.
>>
>>11078318
this, although the plastic back with the subtle diamond pattern is way better
>>
who else thinks the iphone se coming out tomorrow is going to be the GOAT phone?

>same form as the 5s (goat size, goat comfiness)
>updated specs/camera

HNNNNNNNG
>>
Blackberry priv so beautiful or a passport
>>
Rename the thread minimalistic phones or edgy phones. My pick with actual functionality would be the one plus x. Beautiful, perfect size, dual sim internationally unlocked, free case, expandable storage, all at $250. But.
Let me set the record straight
>
>
>is xxxx /fa/ means, "Do white boys on a anime forum think this is cool?"
>is xxxx fashionable means, "Do fashionable people think this is fashionable?"
>
Being "fa" is short for: "An arbitrary thing being fashionable", so when you ask:
>Is an old school barbershop effay
>What's the most fa anime and why is it Cory in the House
>Post fa pens
>Is xxxx fa?
>What's the most fa deodorant
>Post fa ducks
>
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?
>
You are not getting an answer from a regular person that might know some shit about fashion. You're asking the wrong people entirely. /Fa/ is filled to the brim with guys who just want to dress cool and don't really know much about fashion, which is fine, but they end up getting advice from fucking tripfags who literally wear skirts and clown shoes, who literally suck Kanye West's dick because he made graduation once, who literally stand outside of stores for DAYS just to "cop" a fucking tee shirt or even worse fucking shoes they won't wear, who think that Rick Owens and his goblin of a wife are literally god for starting the trend of wearing black and gay techno 90's goth rags, and once they realize how fucking stupid the trend is, they dismiss it like it never happened and it becomes a giant fucking circle jerk.
>
>
If you want an inspo thread, awesome, start that, but please stop piling on the fucking is xxxx fa?
What answer do you want? Use common sense. A pencil bag is not fashionable. A backpack can be. Deodorant can't be fashionable. Going to an old-timey barbershop is cool. Ducks are ducks. Come on now.
>>
File: slow-clap-gif.gif (2 MB, 300x159) Image search: [Google]
slow-clap-gif.gif
2 MB, 300x159
>>11079747

Well damn if this reply didn't hit every nail on the head.
>>
File: xperia-m5-black-1dual.jpg (209 KB, 1240x840) Image search: [Google]
xperia-m5-black-1dual.jpg
209 KB, 1240x840
>>11077727
Sony phones are quality and have a great design.
Xperia M4/M4 Aqua/M5/Z5 are all very good

Android looks shit, but it always does.
>>
>>11080349
Another pic
>>
S7 Edge in white (sorry americucks)
>>
>>11080349
> sony phone
> quolity

No srly pick one.
2 of my friends have owned sony xperia android phones. The other bricked for no reason and the insurance company mailed my friend a pic of the usb-port of the phone and said" you did this"
and the other has a memory problem so my friend has hard reseted the phone 3 times in 6 months.
>>
>>11080399
Never had a problem with mine, but I take care of my phone as if it was my kid, so there's that.
What I had a problem with was a lack of memory, but I fixed it.

Still, form's nice.
>>
>>11080363
>implying gold titanium isn't the best colour
>implying

You're fucking repulsive
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.