[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do people like these? They look hideous and look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: adidas-JS-Wings-2.jpg (297 KB, 951x559) Image search: [Google]
adidas-JS-Wings-2.jpg
297 KB, 951x559
How the fuck do people like these? They look hideous and look like an absolute joke and are getting increasingly popular where I live. I personally cannot stand them
>>
>normies think these are cool
>get laughed at for my y3 ninja shoes
>>
I personally like the idea because I'm a sucker for Greek mythology. I would never wear/buy a pair though. And I don't see how they could work in a fit without the attention purely being on the shoe or looking like a fool.
>>
>>11077726
I just can't imagine these looking good with absolutely anything other than if you are trying to dress up as Hermes for a theme party.
>>
>>11077714
the answer is always "some rapper wore them or something"
>>
File: jeremy.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
i dont mind owning these jeremy scoot x asap rocky. the wing placement at the back is the key
>>
>>11077714
Rich Chinese kids operate on their own level.
>>
What do they look like without the wings? I know the whole point of those shoes is those gaudy wings, but I'm still curious.
>>
File: adidas-high-tops-5.jpg (124 KB, 598x363) Image search: [Google]
adidas-high-tops-5.jpg
124 KB, 598x363
>>11079146
its gonna look like the adidas high top
>>
>>11079146
the wings 1.0 are just adi HIs with a wing attachment. I got mine back in 2010 because I was obsessed with 2NE1 and back then their collab with JS was cool to me. personally now whenever i do wear them it's without the wings because it's tacky imo and normal people are more familiar and associate them with the lace charms that are sold at Journeys.

the wings 2.0 are just plain inconvenient to wear. stairs fuck you, driving fucks you, but i like how they look but i rarely wear them.
>>
>>11077714

"people" dont like these. I don't know what fucked up 2005 world you're living in, but js wings are incredibly rare to see. for the record also, theyre an interesting piece and a great response to this shitty "minimalist" meme that has decimated any sort of creativity in fashion for the past 4 years
>>
File: me.jpg (398 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
398 KB, 1024x576
>>11079161
forgot my pic
>>
>>11079166
no 3.0 :(
>>
They look great with Kofi Kingston's ring gear
>>
>>11079162

this.

i have a pair of colorful y3 shoes that I wear when I dont feel like wearing really safe minimalistic clothes.
>>
File: Adidas x Jeremy Scott Fit.jpg (107 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
Adidas x Jeremy Scott Fit.jpg
107 KB, 700x1050
I think they actually look dope here
>>
>>11079248
>people still think high tops with sagged jeans look "dope"
hello 2007
hello lil wayne
>>
>>11079166
I have the money wings 2.0 and digital wings 2.0 too, I agree that it's a pain to walk down stairs.
>>
>>11079265
Hi faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.